[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

should I taze my foot?

polksalet

I was diagnosed witha plantar's wart on the arch of my right foot around 8 years ago I the first year I had it burned and frozen around time. sine then on the doc's advice I have treated it with warm killing liquid. This summer when I had a massive fungal infection around my scrote I went to doc and he said the wart was gone. He thought the continued itching might be a fungus in my foot an that the vaginal fungus killer he gave me would knock it out. Nothing has changed other than th itching has intensified. know electrical fields can ill fungus ad other micro organisms so I am illingt get thi flippin thing tased. I can barely sleep at night.. If that does not work I guess I need to go to the skin doc.

What say you?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeast issues can sometimes be very very difficult to clear up. Your body needs to get to the point where your good bacteria keeps the bad bacteria in check. That can not always be achieved by meds. I am not sure if the taser will work. Ill let Doc Chargerz answer that. I will say that I do want you to taze your foot but that is purely for my entertainment purposes not medical advice

Guest Chappy
I say go for it. Also if you would film this and post it on youtube for the rest of us to see, that would be great. tia.

I agree. Let 'er rip! :wacko:

You most definitely need to do this for us.

As far as the itching goes, you may want to see a doctor about that. :wacko:

I am thinking of putting several pairs of socks and underwear on ebay. Let me know if any of you guys are interested in bidding.

If you taze them and provide photographic evidence I'll bid a dollar. :wacko: