[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Getting your dog to come to you when called

Sugar Magnolia

My German Shepherd comes when I call him mostly, but mostly just when he decides that there is something in it for him. My rottweiler was really good at it but my German Shepherd... he has to be in the right mood.

I remember our trainer telling us to be very animated when you want the dog to come to you and very positive. He said dont get angry because the dog will not want to come to you if your angry. My dog got out a few times and ran down our block. I had to chase her for 10 minutes. Finally she gave me eye contact and I was animated and she came to me. It took all of my strength to not strangle this dog when I got my hands on her but I knew she would remember that the next time I wanted her to come to me

I don't know if this will work with my dog. Everytime I show him some excitement he just pisses all over the place. In the beginning with this dog his pissing was like a game with me. I could say his name and he would just turn it on. I could look at him and he would turn it on. Now, two years later, it is not as bad but if I show him some excitment it is soak city.

I don't know if this will work with my dog. Everytime I show him some excitement he just pisses all over the place. In the beginning with this dog his pissing was like a game with me. I could say his name and he would just turn it on. I could look at him and he would turn it on. Now, two years later, it is not as bad but if I show him some excitment it is soak city.

Are you sure its piss ?