[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

carly and syesha had the strongest performances, imo. carly flat out rocked that tune and damn syesha was hot. that is one sexy broad. i would say these 2 deserve to stay on the strength of their performances.

cook was surprisingly good even though he was out of his element. he's done too much cool stuff to go and i'm guessing should make it to the final 2.

that leaves archy, brooke, and jason.

brooke moves my loins as well and if i were pickin', i'd like to see some more of her. her emotional, piano, feel-it-all style still has more depth to be tapped. people like her and i think that will pull in some votes. her restart also will garner her some sympathy.

so in my world, it would be archy and jason in the bottom 2.

unfortunately, geeky archy appears to have a teeny-bop following, and they all watch the show. personally, i'd like to see him go because his stevie wonder knock-off style is getting old. plus he can't perform as he has zero stage presence. long overdue to bounce him, but it won't happen.

that leaves jason as who i think will go. the dreads had a nice run, but barfing up that memories song will do him in. he's tapped out. his performance of hallelujah will, however, be one of the more memorable ones in the show's history (which may be only to me since that is such an incredible song).

if i'm wrong on this, it will be because i've underestimated the archy following and overestimated the sympathy for brooke, which would put her in the bottom.

finally, i'd like to see randy and paula shown the door. simon needs someone else on that panel that brings forward some shred of intellect.

carly and syesha had the strongest performances, imo. carly flat out rocked that tune and damn syesha was hot. that is one sexy broad. i would say these 2 deserve to stay on the strength of their performances.

cook was surprisingly good even though he was out of his element. he's done too much cool stuff to go and i'm guessing should make it to the final 2.

that leaves archy, brooke, and jason.

brooke moves my loins as well and if i were pickin', i'd like to see some more of her. her emotional, piano, feel-it-all style still has more depth to be tapped. people like her and i think that will pull in some votes. her restart also will garner her some sympathy.

so in my world, it would be archy and jason in the bottom 2.

unfortunately, geeky archy appears to have a teeny-bop following, and they all watch the show. personally, i'd like to see him go because his stevie wonder knock-off style is getting old. plus he can't perform as he has zero stage presence. long overdue to bounce him, but it won't happen.

that leaves jason as who i think will go. the dreads had a nice run, but barfing up that memories song will do him in. he's tapped out. his performance of hallelujah will, however, be one of the more memorable ones in the show's history (which may be only to me since that is such an incredible song).

if i'm wrong on this, it will be because i've underestimated the archy following and overestimated the sympathy for brooke, which would put her in the bottom.

finally, i'd like to see randy and paula shown the door. simon needs someone else on that panel that brings forward some shred of intellect.

+1000

:D it's your thread and about two thirds of the posts in it, and in every other thread about this ghey show, are yours. gee, I wonder why I thought of you. :wacko:

I have 10 out of 108 posts in this thread, which isn't close to two thirds, but, you are right, it is still probably too many :D

Edited by Menudo

Guest Chappy

Anyone know what if anything is wrong with Andrew Lloyd Webber (sp?). I couldn't help but notice that he is very twitchy and has very strange facial expressions. My original thought was that he has like cerebal palsy or some type of muscular issue. Anyone else see that and know if it's just the way he is or if he in fact has a medical condition?

I think that Brooke could be in big trouble. However, I think that Carly could be going home. Yes it was probably one of her best performances but I just think she probably has the smallest following voting for her.

:wacko:

Anyone know what if anything is wrong with Andrew Lloyd Webber (sp?). I couldn't help but notice that he is very twitchy and has very strange facial expressions. My original thought was that he has like cerebal palsy or some type of muscular issue. Anyone else see that and know if it's just the way he is or if he in fact has a medical condition?

He overdosed on penis.

:D That's the troof. It was the gayest I've ever felt for her making me watch this show. The other time I was drunk and needed the money.

:wacko:

Dude, you are pulling my annual vote for funniest Huddler away from Whomper................. :D

2nd set of songs was pretty much better for everyone....i do think that syesha made a mistake and should have sang Hello Again as her 2nd song...with that said Jason was probably the worst of the week but I think that this is the end of the road for Syesha.

Archie: I thought he butchered Sweet Caroline(but the judges seemed to love it) and Simon was correct the America was a smart choice...kid isnt going home but he really is a one trick pony, imo....and his stage presence is non-existent too

Brooke: I thought the 1st song was ok to meh(thought the tempo was a bit fast)....however, i thought she really did a very nice job with her 2nd performance...however, i think she will be a much better studio artist then live performer, imo.

I thought that David Cook did a very good job...I liked his 1st song more then the judges but really thought he did a fantastic job on his 2nd song....i especially like the big start with the 2nd song that immediately went into him with his guitar...really drew you in and his voice immediately grabbed you and didnt let go for the rest of the song

one other thing I want to point out is the AC that is on his white guitar(tonite it was on his jacket lapel too)....i initially thought it was his artistic way of making a play on AC/DC(David Cook)...but tonight for some reason i decided to google what his brothers(who has brain cancer) name is and his name happens to be Adam Cook...with that I am going to surmise that the AC is on his guitar (as well as his lapel tonite) for his brother.

I really really hope that DC can pull it off and win this season!

Edited by keggerz

Who posted in: American Idol

Poster Posts

Menudo 14

keggerz 13

Riffraff 10

darin3 7

DMD 6

Double Agent 6

Easy n Dirty 4

budlitebrad 4

cre8tiff 4