[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marvin Harrison shoots someone?

Puddy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we all can't have online picture albums for pets we no longer own.

Ya know what, if you were actually someone that mattered, that might actually piss me off. Go ask detlef. But since you're a piece of crap, I really couldn't care less. You will rot in Hell. :wacko:

Ya know what, if you were actually someone that mattered, that might actually piss me off. Go ask detlef. But since you're a piece of crap, I really couldn't care less. You will rot in Hell. :wacko:

Well come on now. It may have been rude, but it was still kinda funny. If you're pretentious enough to put a link to your dead pet in your sig, then you better be man enough to handle any comment you get from showcasing it.

Well come on now. It may have been rude, but it was still kinda funny. If you're pretentious enough to put a link to your dead pet in your sig, then you better be man enough to handle any comment you get from showcasing it.

Pretentious? Really? You might want to double-check the definition of the word. Rude is rude. But I'm not expecting some foul-mouthed, east coast Pats fan twerp like yourself to understand. :wacko:

Pretentious? Really? You might want to double-check the definition of the word. Rude is rude. But I'm not expecting some foul-mouthed, east coast Pats fan twerp like yourself to understand. :wacko:

Pretentious, really. You put the link there, for everyone to click on, so they could see your pet. Ironic that you want me to look up the definition. And where did you get foul-mouthed from? I didn't make the statement, and agreed it was rude. My only point was that you can't put a "Hey, look at my dead pet" in your sig and only expect positive comments.

Guest Chappy

I was trying to read in between the bickering and real news in this thread about Harrison. After a few minutes, I gave up and figured I'd post what I read.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3382026

Bullet Casings Harrison's?

ESPN has reported that six of the bullet casings found at the shooting scene outside of WR Marvin Harrison's bar have been traced back to Harrison's gun.

This seems in line with earlier reports that claimed a ballistic match of the bullets to Harrison's gun. However, Harrison's representatives had said Harrison was not present during the shooting incident, and that his gun was not involved. Harrison still maintains that he was not involved in the shooting incident, but now that the bullets are linked to his gun, he can still face some future legal ramifications. We will keep you posted as more news breaks.

| May 05, 2008 6:02 PM

Ding, Ding, as you were.

Edited by Chappy

this investigation sure is progressing awfully slowly . . . what the heck is going on?

No link but I read earlier that it was put on hold while the police were searching for a cop killer.

so all other crimes are put on hold? "Sources" say there are 3 victims in this shooting. How difficult is it to interview them and find out who the shooter was? Why are ballistics done on the gun already, but victims aren't questioned? There is something fishy about this story. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

Do yourself a favor and put that waste of space on ignore.

:wacko:

Well we all can't have online picture albums for pets we no longer own.

:wacko:

+1

it amazes me how pathetic and sad some people's lives are.