[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marvin Harrison shoots someone?

Puddy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, to take the time to pimp your lost pet's pictures is sad.

I never paid any attention to anything you said on these boards before but I have to agree, you are classless for ragging on someone that chose to celebrate the life of a member of his family. And yes, pets are members of the family. That being said, I will make it a point not to pay attention to anything else you say from this point forward.

I commend Darin3 for choosing to honor part of his family the way he is. Anyone that would demean that, in any way, shows his lack of character and sensitivity. Obviously, WaterBoy has never had a pet for any length of time. Pathetic.

waterboy obviously takes the michael vick view of "pets" and their place in peoples' lives.

Yeah I was hoping some of you would have had clogged hearts and kicked the bucket by now.

What a horrible excuse for a human being...to write what you wrote above - directed towards my friends - is beyond reproach. Tough talk on a message board, you useless, classless piece of crap.

Edited by The Wolf

+1

I don't know who this "Waterboy" is, but he obviously hates America and is a utter moran tool.

:wacko: The Waterboy is a different Huddler.

You also went by StoneWall and Samuel L. Jackson amongst others until those accounts were suspended.

DMD must be at the gun-cleaning store as we speak.

Why? He may piss people off sometimes, but he can be very (unintentionally) amusing and he's a polarizing force here.

Hey - he could be Bush or Clinton. Well, not Bush with his getting most of the spelling right...

:wacko:

Yeah I was hoping some of you would have had clogged hearts and kicked the bucket by now.

Well we all can't have online picture albums for pets we no longer own.

good stuff :wacko: ...... so, remind me why you post here? seems like you'd be best off either just lurking or providing bits of info on occation (though i really haven't seen anything from you other than chest thumping for your pats).

:wacko: The Waterboy is a different Huddler.

You also went by StoneWall and Samuel L. Jackson amongst others until those accounts were suspended.

Also had a friend who was banned a few times.

I love how you use the same IP ban as other forums. But that is easily overridden. Confirming the email only keeps bots and spammers away slightly. I guess when you're not afraid of being banned, you get to say what you want. Kind of like being free. Which the only country you can be free in anymore is in Atlantis.

Ya know what, if you were actually someone that mattered, that might actually piss me off. Go ask detlef. But since you're a piece of crap, I really couldn't care less. You will rot in Hell. :wacko:

Now, if you could just be more descriptive and less vague...maybe he would get the point.

:D

I love how you use the same IP ban as other forums. But that is easily overridden. Confirming the email only keeps bots and spammers away slightly. I guess when you're not afraid of being banned, you get to say what you want. Kind of like being free. Which the only country you can be free in anymore is in Atlantis.

And you guys want this guy banned? Are you nuts?

Edited by Bronco Billy

And you guys want this guy banned? Are you nuts?

I don't think most people want him banned, but I'd venture to say that most (excepting yourself) would love to kick the sh1t out of him. Freedom of speech is like a bad trade...you cannot police stupidity.

Just curious..... What is it that you add to these forums? Seems to me you are just an chalupa.

ding ding ding . . . we have a winner

Here is what part of my control panel looks like... It makes the boards much better...

Manage your ignored users

This section allows you to set up your ignored users list.

When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.

Name Group Posts

uglytuna Members 1162 Remove

WaterMan Members 6770 Remove