[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cant see so well

isleseeya

Let me say I had my first drink in 4 months today ....as many remember I had achille surgery in deb followed by a clot a week later ...have been and still am on coumadin / warfarin ( blood thinneer) for almost 4 months ...will be onb it a few more monbths ...not supposed to drink alcohol on it ....but how much can a man take ...so I a on my fifth capt morgans and coke now and I realizxed I can't see so well

Just played wiffle ball and volleyball and my achilles more than held up whoich is also good

Now eating and buzzed ...I feel good ....a bit moist though

Let me tell you I love summer and memorial day ....love the huddle and love having my pants off

Tobnight I may enjoy all 3

I know thjeir was a whatcha dribnking and or drunk post in the huddle from a few days ago biut too hard find in my present state

Hope all of you having a great weekewnd

Playing a bortad game ( 80's game ) now ...on 7th capt morgans ( was he a real captain ? )

Like him regardless

I had to pee so bad beforew I ran up the stairs grabbing my peesch to ensure I did not pee on floor

Made it ...and mighty proud

Playing a bortad game ( 80's game ) now ...on 7th capt morgans ( was he a real captain ? )

Like him regardless

I had to pee so bad beforew I ran up the stairs grabbing my peesch to ensure I did not pee on floor

Made it ...and mighty proud

I'm on my 7th + 5 beers. won't be long now. damn it, I keep fixing my typos

Let me say I had my first drink in 4 months today ....as many remember I had achille surgery in deb followed by a clot a week later ...have been and still am on coumadin / warfarin ( blood thinneer) for almost 4 months ...will be onb it a few more monbths ...not supposed to drink alcohol on it ....but how much can a man take ...so I a on my fifth capt morgans and coke now and I realizxed I can't see so well

Just played wiffle ball and volleyball and my achilles more than held up whoich is also good

Now eating and buzzed ...I feel good ....a bit moist though

Let me tell you I love summer and memorial day ....love the huddle and love having my pants off

Tobnight I may enjoy all 3

I know thjeir was a whatcha dribnking and or drunk post in the huddle from a few days ago biut too hard find in my present state

Hope all of you having a great weekewnd

:wacko:

I kidd you not I can't feel my teeth ...on # 9 and I fear my blood is so thin I can't shave for a week

I am numb but it's a good numb ...sort of like a floating experience

I just wish I had Depends on as I hate running to bathroom every 20 minutes

Still all is good ...huddlers enjoy and loaf catch me if you can

Lol loaf ....I am very close to done ...actually I am enial as I am done as well

All Almost spinning aeround me and feel like I am in space with month grqavity ...love floating ...

But will try and last another hour ...hope my wife still likes me at least for later....

F"in capt morgan ...

:D

Hey Isle...one question...or maybe I don't want to know...first you mentioned something about having your pants off. And now you say your wife is driving you home. Just where were you partying at with your pants off posting on the huddle anyways? :wacko:

Haven't drank much myself in quite a while. Bought a case of Sam Adams summer beers the other day and didn't even manage to get any in the fridge yet. I see there's a half bottle of Wild Turkey Bourbon in the cupboard leftover from when my father in law was here. Don't think I've ever had Wild Turkey. Well, maybe a long time ago. Not sure I have anything here remotely good to mix it with. Diet Mountain Dew is about all I have and i'm not about to drink it straight. So looks like I'll continue to slam my glasses of water tonight.

Cheers

Habgover will be ugly tomororw

This shows great insight.

By the way...take two aspirin and don't call me in the morning. :wacko:

Ouch is all I can say ..... :D

Some pain but managable ...

Apologize for my spelling in the posts last night ...scary part is I thought I spelled everything right like a rhodes scholar

Off to the beach now ...I assume that may not be too pleasant as its very hot today and I am obviously a bit out of it

But my wife and kids want to go ...no sympathy for me today :D

Boys have a great day :wacko: