[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm tired of this CRAP

tazinib1

Last place I saw that was in Alabama over a year and a half ago. It had been 15+ since before then. I don't think chains do it anymore.

In Wisconsin, many places allowed you to pump, then pay. I think many places are now making you pay first due to driveoffs partially attribuble to the high cost of gas.

I don't get this logic. (And now the thread will really be hijacked.)

You don't pay because of something to do with the message boards that are free anyway. :wacko: The pay is for good fantasy football content that is not part of the message board. IMO. And honestly, the tailgate should have no bearing on a fantasy football website.

Don't try to apply logic to Randull.

Strip clubs also don't take quarters.

Well, you can bounce them off of the girls for a small fee..... or so I have been told

Then why do they have those slots all over the place?

They prefer to be called dancers.

sure they do--you just have to stack them right

You probably ask for change don't you... just cause that would be cool.

i haven't ever been to a gas station in Wisconsin (outside of Milwaukee) or Minnesota where you have to pay before pumping.

You've avoided some of the less salubrious areas of Minneapolis - St Paul then. Some (most) stations in these areas have the furthest pumps as pay first and virtually all are pay first after dark.

Here's all you have to do...

1. Go into the bathroom and buy as many condoms from the vending machine that you have money for.

2. Bring those condoms that you just purchased with your quarters and bring them to the cashier.

3. Demand a refund!

4. Pay for your gas with the cash refund.