[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does DMD have no opinion on Obama?

untateve

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree with this opinion. I don't want to go discuss politics with a bunch of political hacks and junkies, I want to engage in reasonable conversations about political issues with people I have gotten to know and become acquaintances/friends with for reasons that have nothing to do with politics.

+1

I would say MOST that post politics would agree with this statement. Just a thought here, I feel as though the dedicated posters here would be the ones you would want to protect from running off to other sites. They are your best walking advertisements. Build it (the website) and they will come, regulate it like the FCC and they will leave...

I merely locked political threads. I have no political opinion to express and would prefer they do not exist for the reasons I have already covered. I am definitely an equal opportunity thread killer but only deal with whatever is there. Over the years I have been considered to be riding some agenda to support both political extremes and everything in between but I have no political opinion and do not care to discuss it beyond the occasional interesting thing in the news.

In terms of the tailgate, I am rather concerned what this forum could degenerate into given the potential for a perfect storm of politics this fall. To be honest, about all I do or know about is football. Anything else is out of my league. Hopefully we can have the occasional thread that can be treated the correct way because of the importance of a national election but I have extremely small hopes it can happen.

Agree. All I know about in life is NFL and music.

I like them too. It's fun to be right all the time, when other people are so obviously wrong.

Wow - you too? I thought this was just my own personal hell. Nice to know somebody else shares this with me.

:wacko:

Edited by Cunning Runt

I disagree with this opinion. I don't want to go discuss politics with a bunch of political hacks and junkies, I want to engage in reasonable conversations about political issues with people I have gotten to know and become acquaintances/friends with for reasons that have nothing to do with politics.

Psst... :D I disagree with it too... :D Did you read the P.S. :wacko: