[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wasn't too bad

whoopazz

Just had my first scoping under doctor's orders. It really wasn't bad at all. The worst part is the clear liquids diet for a day and a half (although, I consider beer a clear liquid). The procedure itself was a snap.

If your getting up there in years or have family history like me, and have avoided getting this done for whatever reason, go do it.

Just had my first scoping under doctor's orders. It really wasn't bad at all. The worst part is the clear liquids diet for a day and a half (although, I consider beer a clear liquid). The procedure itself was a snap.

If your getting up there in years or have family history like me, and have avoided getting this done for whatever reason, go do it.

+10000000000 :wacko:

I took my parents to get theirs done a while back. I remember dad waking up from anesthesia after the procedure and asking, "So, when do I go in?" :D The man had no idea he'd just been invaded and probed. :wacko:

I had one the day before my Birthday last month (great present). The real pain is drinking that gallon of crap to clean you out..... Oh, and I was just waking up as they were finishing up by burning off a polup (SP). That was the strangest feeling....

I had one the day before my Birthday last month (great present). The real pain is drinking that gallon of crap to clean you out..... Oh, and I was just waking up as they were finishing up by burning off a polup (SP). That was the strangest feeling....

My dad told me that, to this day, he cannot drink lemonade because of that lemon flavored stuff he had to drink before the procedure to clean him out.

I agree. Colonoscopy itself was easy for me because of the IV Versed--->go to sleep....wake up....done. Sigmoidoscopy, however, was NOT as nice. I was awake for that test and the cramping, bloating, and sensation of the scope wiggling around in my colon was not pleasant.

I think the worst part is wonderin g if you're going to liquid sh*t your pants on the way to the prodedure. Man, when they give you that superlaxative, they aren't kidding. :wacko:

:DCOLON FLUSH!!!!!