[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early Superbowl Predictions

TDFFFreak

:D

It's so old to hear Cowboy predictions for the Super Bowl. They first have to win a playoff game, which I believe has been 11 years since their last one. :wacko:

See, that's the problem with you Anti-Dallas fans...... Always living in the past

Dallas - New England 31-27

I'd be thrilled if the Eagles made the Superbowl

that's the idea....

McNabb isn't spending all off-season rehabbing a serious injury...he's actually had time to work with his weapons instead of picking up marbles with his toes or whatever they do in rehab....he's actually healthy along with what will be an improved OL when Jean-Gilles beats out the mediocre Herremans and the pass rush is just a deadly weapon....

not to mention the young LB core and very very capable secondary.....I can't wait to see what JJ throws out there...

that's the idea....

McNabb isn't spending all off-season rehabbing a serious injury...he's actually had time to work with his weapons instead of picking up marbles with his toes or whatever they do in rehab....he's actually healthy along with what will be an improved OL when Jean-Gilles beats out the mediocre Herremans and the pass rush is just a deadly weapon....

not to mention the young LB core and very very capable secondary.....I can't wait to see what JJ throws out there...

The Eagles need their recieving corps to step up and I'd like to see better play (obviously) from their special teams and run D. It's a lot of "ifs", but not insurmountable. It's ashame they play in one of the best divisions in football.

Edited by TDFFFreak

:wacko: No Steelers?

Actually, I haven't picked the Steelers to win the Super Bowl in the past three seasons, but, that doesn't make the Huddle press. :D

This season, I really don't expect them to make the playoffs. Their brutal schedule, combined with the fact that they did not address their weak offensive line, gives me serious doubts this season. I still like this past year's draft, and think it will make a very solid contribution in two/three years and beyond. After this season, it will be extremely clear that they are a VERY talented team, with a VERY weak offensive line and will need to do everything in their power to address it.

I hope I'm wrong.