[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HOF Game Thread

budlitebrad

Nice pass by Campbell to Randle-El in the corner.

Quick drive:

Pass to Cooley.

Big run off the right side by Cartwright.

Strike to Randle-El for the TD.

And BRETT FAVRE IS IN GREEN BAY! :wacko:

Edit to add: Its good to be back watching and talking some football.

Edited by Gros Membres!

Garcon also jumped out at me.

Garcon was a man among boys playing at Mount Union in Div III ball. He's got a long ways to go to get to pro level WR, but he has the tools & the confidence. He's well worth keeping on your radar (I've rostered him in 3 dynasty leagues).

This game gets me excited for the real deal!!! Man, does Sorgi have the greatest gig in the world or what? I'm sure he'd love to be playing - but it doesn't get much easier than backing up Manning. With Manning out due to surgery/recovery he doesn't even get any pre-season action because he needs to be preserved 'just in case'. Does the guy even get to sweat on a regular basis?

Garcon was a man among boys playing at Mount Union in Div III ball. He's got a long ways to go to get to pro level WR, but he has the tools & the confidence. He's well worth keeping on your radar (I've rostered him in 3 dynasty leagues).

I played defensive end in the same league as Garcon. He was an absolute beast, I never really understood how he ended up at Mount. He had offers from Miami, USF and a host of other big schools down South. Some said grades were an issue, but I have no idea. He is the opposite of what I would call a Dungy guy, a complete El Guapo if you ask me. On the topic of Mount, my freshman year they had a tackle that was a top5 player in the country, Larry Kenard, he signed with tOSU but was a prop 48. Never has the term man among boys been so accurate.