[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

will anyone really be across from TO, it doesn't seem to be Crayton

kvilletom

Jerrah has actually made a comparison between Stanback & TO in regard to size, athleticism, and hands.

He bears very close watching. I don't see anything that really makes any of the others stand out, except for perhaps Austin's blazing straight line speed.

I thought I had heard that Stanback was having some problems with drops. Maybe that was OTA's. Sorry, I don't recall where I got that from.

Then he is the perfect compliment to T.O

Witten seemed to be operating out of the slot a lot last year and, in terms, of receptions and yards was a true number two and could have been considered a 1a last year. Crayton and Hurd (and fine, throw in Stanback) will rotate out as other WRs, imho. But if I had to choose, Crayton would be my gamble.

Anyone who thinks that Patrick Crayton is not the #2 WR is crazy...however, Witten will catch more TD's this year. Right now, in 7 on 7 and team drills the TE's are getting 30% of the throws. RB Felix Jones is impressing on passing downs as well, and caught a deep pass from Brad Johnson yesterday and suprised the Dallas DB's with his speed. It will be cowded, but expect 950 yds and 6-7 TDs from Crayton. Sam Hurd and/or Miles Austin will only move up the depth chart if Crayton gets injured.

Anyone who thinks that Patrick Crayton is not the #2 WR is crazy...however, Witten will catch more TD's this year. Right now, in 7 on 7 and team drills the TE's are getting 30% of the throws. RB Felix Jones is impressing on passing downs as well, and caught a deep pass from Brad Johnson yesterday and suprised the Dallas DB's with his speed. It will be cowded, but expect 950 yds and 6-7 TDs from Crayton. Sam Hurd and/or Miles Austin will only move up the depth chart if Crayton gets injured.

I think scooby nailed it right here. But, I think 950 and 7 is a bit optimistic. T.O and Witten are obviously the guys here. IMO, Hurd, Austin and Stanback will not put up #'s that are worthy of drafting in all but the deepest leagues ( 32 teamers).