[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The 'Stash

DemonKnight

Rockin it 70's style  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the flavor saver?

• I do.
    • I have.
    • Never, they are sooo non-pimp.

The Mark Spitz thread got me to wonderin. Who has a moustache here in the huddle and whats yer opinion on em anyway? I actually had to shave on Sunday to go into the office and was plaving around. I decided to actually stick with the 'stach I managed to create, a first for me. It makes me look older even than a full beard but I'm diggin it. Feel free to post pics. =)

I had a mustache for about 5 minutes a few weekends ago.

I had been growing my beard back when I worked from home after the baby was born. When I went to finally shave it off, I left the mustache, just for fun and showed it to my wife.

"No", she said. :wacko:

I had a mustache for a little while, but my wife embargoed kissing me. Said the sensation must be what it's like to kiss a cat's ass.

Needless to say it left the same day. No facial hair is worth loss of nookie. :wacko:

My wife won't let me shave. Must like cat's asses

I had a mustache for a little while, but my wife embargoed kissing me. Said the sensation must be what it's like to kiss a cat's ass.

Needless to say it left the same day. No facial hair is worth loss of nookie. :wacko:

:D same here

:D

I am on vacation this week. Every time I go on vacation I grow a Goatee. I like to give my face a break from the everyday shave. My wife likes it but I shave it when I go back to work.