[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

15 years with my wife come Labor Day

Missoula Griz

My wife and I gave each other new wedding bands. Kind of a very private renewing of the vows thing. It was a VERY big hit with her and her friends.

I would highly suggested taking the wife somewhere up in the mountains if you live close to a range. Get a nice B&B with a spa treatment and just enjoy the weekend together. Make her feel as though she is the only thing that matters that weekend.

Well, you have to start off the night with some lingerie and a home made book of coupons good for some free Missoula Lovin!

Then, if she hasn't stormed off, reach in and whip out a nice trip for the two of you (as Yo Mama suggested). Even if its just a weekend at a nearby B&B. Try to make it like a mini-honeymoon. Otherwise you could go with something like a portrait. Maybe take a wedding photo and a recent photo of the two of you and frame them side-by-side (kind of a then and now type of thing). :wacko:

Well, you have to start off the night with some lingerie and a home made book of coupons good for some free Missoula Lovin!

Then, if she hasn't stormed off, reach in and whip out a nice trip for the two of you (as Yo Mama suggested). Even if its just a weekend at a nearby B&B. Try to make it like a mini-honeymoon. Otherwise you could go with something like a portrait. Maybe take a wedding photo and a recent photo of the two of you and frame them side-by-side (kind of a then and now type of thing). :wacko:

That's a great idea. But if you do that, get moving as 9/1 is closing in fast...

Do something neither of you have done before...take a balloon ride, swim with the dolphins, make and bottle your own wine...just something out of the ordinary.

Congrats on the 15 years!

Congrats, man, quite an accomplishment and something to be proud of.

I'm on two years and a month and mine is about to throw me out of the house.

congrats!

our 13th this labor day (9/2).. we will be moving into our new house that weekend.... might try to schedule something a week or two after at the place i work sonnenalp without our daughter.

Edited by Bier Meister

Congrats. My 10th is on the 29th of this month. I like Cliaz suggestion B&B and get her a spa treatment. If the B & B doesnt work for you find a spa near your house and give her a day at the spa. Woman love that.