[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Hotties where you work?

nuke'em ttg

Dear (Huddle) Forum,

Like many others, I always thought all the letters to the forum were made-up. Until one day about two months ago, that is. This is what happened: I was in my office, typing away on the keyboard, getting ready to make the biggest decision of the day - what to get for lunch. That's when she popped into my office and closed the door behind her. It was the new girl, the one with the pouty lips and the young, firm body of an aerobics instructor or maybe a professional dancer. Without saying a word, she moved her eyes invitingly from my loins to hers, then back again......

Dear (Huddle) Forum,

Like many others, I always thought all the letters to the forum were made-up. Until one day about two months ago, that is. This is what happened: I was in my office, typing away on the keyboard, getting ready to make the biggest decision of the day - what to get for lunch. That's when she popped into my office and closed the door behind her. It was the new girl, the one with the pouty lips and the young, firm body of an aerobics instructor or maybe a professional dancer. Without saying a word, she moved her eyes invitingly from my loins to hers, then back again......

Then I splooged all over myself and had to call my wife for some clean pants.

Edited by muck

Dear (Huddle) Forum,

:D:D

Then I splooged all over myself and had to call my wife for some clean pants.

:wacko::D