[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

COWBOYS Going Down Today

Kansas State 2000

Didnt the Eagles lose to the Boyz?

Yup but this is still sweet. The Eagles always opens the door for other teams to show them how to beat them. They did it to the Pats last year and now DAL.

Edited by RJV

It might just be the fact that I don't watch the Cowboys play that much, but I can't get over the fact that Romo looks nonchalant on a lot of plays. It might not be him, but multiple times it seemed he made throws leading receivers or hitting them in timing routes that were off when it didn't appear anything was causing it. Is this the norm or were they just off today? I'm not really criticizing, just mostly looking for some insight from you guys that watch them much more.

The Redskins got their SB today ... we'll get ours a bit later.

BTW, funny that Dallas lost by only two after playing terrible most of the day.

What a bittersweet SB it would be for the Cowboyz without Brady in the mix, who knows if they would have gotten in...

Or do they get there??

Funny that anyone who saw the game knows that it wasn't even that close. The Skins center gifted the boys 4 points (twice) and up two scores they traded time for a TD.

The Hogs dominated the front seven allowing Portis 121yds and almost 6 yards a carry and Terrence Newman was Adebisied :wacko: by Moss and Randle El all day long...of course he's a Wildcat so it's not surprising.

Hail to the Redskins! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Edited by TecmoBo

Funny that anyone who saw the game knows that it wasn't even that close. The Skins center gifted the boys 4 points (twice) and up two scores they traded time for a TD.

The Hogs dominated the front seven allowing Portis 121yds and almost 6 yards a carry and Terrence Newman was Adebisied :wacko: by Moss and Randle El all day long...of course he's a Wildcat so it's not surprising.

Hail to the Redskins! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Props on the Oz reference

:wacko: Could it be that the reason they played terrible was because of the Redskin defense? The Redskins played one heck of a game and caused the Cowboys to get away from there game plan. Thats why they played terrible.

Edited by Footballjoe

I don't really have faith in this team to tell you the truth. JJ bought this club, brought in the other JJ and had a run of success. He runs JJ2 off and Barry finishes that run off. After that it's nothing until BP shows up and rebuilds something from nothing. Now BP is gone and the pillsbury dough boy is head coach and he is caretaker number 2 after Barry. He adds nothing as a head coach, frigging nothing. What a frigging joke.

Edited by Retrograde assault

:wacko: Could it be that the reason they played terrible was because of the Redskin defense? The Redskins played one heck of a game and caused the Cowboys to get away from there game plan. Thats why they played terrible.

Today was Washingtons day, no doubt. But I have a hard time seeing Washington even making the playoffs. So today Lil Danny Snyder better enjoy this one.

It was a sound beating in my opinion. I dont care how close the score was. The Skins dictated the game. They got big yardage on first and 2nd down. had manageable 3rd downs all day . Dallas just couldnt make the big stop. Then to come out after a timeout and make a stop and get called for 12 men on the field was inexcusable. I think Dallas has a shot at good things this year no doub t but they have some glaring defeciencies IMO. the D bends way too much. When teams commit to the run they have success vs Dallas and as much as I love Romo he is starting to fall into a trend of costly INTs in big spots. They need to show charector and bounce back from this. This was a wake up call. I offer no excuses and take nothing away from the Skins. They didnt get lucky. They whooped us.

^ Very well said whomp.

The 12 men on the field penalty was mind blowing to me, but I was just waiting for the Cowboys to do something like that to help piss away the time and then it happened.

Absolutely no excuses, the Redskins took it to the Cowboys.