[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers-Pats

Flip_Side

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassell really sucks.

It doesn't help that Welker dropped a pass wide open in the middle of the field and that Moss allowed Jammer to strip him out of a first down. Nor does it help that Deltha O'Neal can't cover my dead grandmother. I knew that this team would go through a "mental recession" after choking away the SB, but I didn't think it would be this bad.

That cheerleader was freaking hot.

Holy moly, you ain't kiddin'. :wacko:

Edited by Bill Swerski

It doesn't help that Welker dropped a pass wide open in the middle of the field and that Moss allowed Jammer to strip him out of a first down. Nor does it help that Deltha O'Neal can't cover my dead grandmother. I knew that this team would go through a "mental recession" after choking away the SB, but I didn't think it would be this bad.

Interesting - you think this is about losing the SB (aside - how can anything done by Deltha O'Neal be attributed to that if he wasn't even on the team last year?)? I'd say it's 99% losing their QB and *maybe* 1% losing the SB. Pats had games like this last year . . . difference is that they would've put up 40 on the Bolts with Brady under center.

All that said, watching Cassell play is flat out painful. Let's see what Gutierrez and/or O'Connell have - there's no way they can be any worse than Cassell. Seriously - there's no way.

Interesting - you think this is about losing the SB (aside - how can anything done by Deltha O'Neal be attributed to that if he wasn't even on the team last year?)? I'd say it's 99% losing their QB and *maybe* 1% losing the SB. Pats had games like this last year . . . difference is that they would've put up 40 on the Bolts with Brady under center.

All that said, watching Cassell play is flat out painful. Let's see what Gutierrez and/or O'Connell have - there's no way they can be any worse than Cassell. Seriously - there's no way.

i hope swerski is just kidding about the whole "mental recession" thing

anyways....im here whomper....what? yeah i was talking about your team getting worked by the cardinals...so what? i know why my team sucks.....why does yours?

All different colors.......it's a melting pot of mammeries :wacko::D

I knew they were going to show great lookin wimmens on the TV tonight.

The cameramen should get a raise for the amount of cheerleader shots tonight.

This is definitely the best group of Charger Girls that I can remember!! :D

I'd say it's 99% losing their QB and *maybe* 1% losing the SB. Pats had games like this last year . . . difference is that they would've put up 40 on the Bolts with Brady under center. All that said, watching Cassell play is flat out painful.

SD played NE without their best player last year and their 2nd and 3rd best compromised with injuries. It's a hurt business. No one wants to hear about what the Pats "would have done" with Brady. Try recruiting quality reserve players in the future.

SD played NE without their best player last year and their 2nd and 3rd best compromised with injuries. It's a hurt business. No one wants to hear about what the Pats "would have done" with Brady. Try recruiting quality reserve players in the future.

Please try paying attention to what was actually said and what I responded to next time . . . or just work on your reading comprehension skills.

i hope swerski is just kidding about the whole "mental recession" thing

anyways....im here whomper....what? yeah i was talking about your team getting worked by the cardinals...so what? i know why my team sucks.....why does yours?

Inability to ever make a big stop on D . I just found it curious that you came to the forum to piss on the NFC east. The Dallas thread then you started the Eagles thread as they went on to slap the 49ers around. I know the NFC east made you swallow the bitter pill at the end of last year so its understandable. Its all good. You should trash Dallas. They were annointed to early and surely have work to do

Please try paying attention to what was actually said and what I responded to next time . . . or just work on your reading comprehension skills.

You attributed "99% losing their QB" to the Pat's "recession" {Swerski's quoite] and your quote "Pats had games like this last year . . . difference is that they would've put up 40 on the Bolts with Brady under center."

And my quote "No one wants to hear about what [you think] the Pats "would have done" with Brady".

Edited by MothAudio

As a Moss owner I must say this, I am glad Bellicheck is trying real hard to get him the deep ball because occasionally Moss will get it. I have to say Cassel sucks real bad when the pocket is collapsing...he panics and always does the wrong thing. I think they should try to plug in O'Connel there and see what he can do eventhough he is a rookie.

You attributed "99% losing their QB" to the Pat's "recession" {Swerski's quoite] and your quote "Pats had games like this last year . . . difference is that they would've put up 40 on the Bolts with Brady under center."

And my quote "No one wants to hear about what [you think] the Pats "would have done" with Brady".

So nobody wants to hear a response to a statement that the Pats' poor play is a result of some mental recession caused by their losing the SB? Ok. Anyway, that's all I was doing, albeit by by pointing out that the poor play is, instead, more of a result of their losing Brady.

Apparently you misread what you quoted above - the "would've" referred to what would've happened last year in a game like this (not what would've happened this year had Brady been healthy). And it's not a matter of what "I think" either - the Pats put up 34+ points in each of the first 8 games last year (and they let up 24+ 5 times and won each time because of their offense). Simply put, my point was that the Pats' struggles are almost entirely because they have an assbag playing QB in place of a Hall of Famer - the defense has little to do with it because, as we all know, their D was never that great to begin with.

You responded as if I came out of nowhere and said "Pats only lost because they don't have Brady" - that's not what I did. I was responding to a claim that blamed the SB loss - pretty big difference there (if you're actually reading the posts).