[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My son has my back

Savage Beatings

So last night my 4 year old son and I are laying in bed together watching a little Sports Center, and I flip through a couple of channels and land on the Hooters bikini contest for a few minutes. As one of them walked by I said, "Wow, she is really pretty." My son replies, "No Daddy, her hot!" I chuckled a little, and said, "Yep, you're right she is a hottie."

Then a couple of minutes later he says, "Daddy I want you to get a date with her." :wacko:

I told him that Mommy would probably be very upset if Daddy got a date with one of those hotties.

The after a long pause he says, "Daddy, I go to daycare, Mommy go to work, and then you get a date with her." :D

Thanks kid I'm good... but it's nice to know I've got a little wingman to cover for me. :D

So last night my 4 year old son and I are laying in bed together watching a little Sports Center, and I flip through a couple of channels and land on the Hooters bikini contest for a few minutes. As one of them walked by I said, "Wow, she is really pretty." My son replies, "No Daddy, her hot!" I chuckled a little, and said, "Yep, you're right she is a hottie."

Then a couple of minutes later he says, "Daddy I want you to get a date with her." :wacko:

I told him that Mommy would probably be very upset if Daddy got a date with one of those hotties.

The after a long pause he says, "Daddy, I go to daycare, Mommy go to work, and then you get a date with her." :D

Thanks kid I'm good... but it's nice to know I've got a little wingman to cover for me. :D

:D

So from who did he learn this? Had you made mention of it before? :wacko:

Well, certainly I've called women hot or hotties before, but I've never said anything even remotely close to dating someone. That's why I thought it was so funny. We explained to him this morning that married people can't have girlfriends or boyfriends (this happened of course after my wife failed to find the story as funny as I found it). :D

:wacko:

I've been playing a game with my nearly-3 year old where he lays on me and says "Daddy, you a bed", or "you pillow" and pretends to sleep on me. It's cute. A few nights ago when I put him to bed I grabbed his feet and wrapped them up and told him that now I was a sock.

So now I get "Daddy, you sock" before he goes to bed. Whoops. Should have thought that one through.