[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guess what I got to spend $3400 on today?

muck

Not fun  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What cost me $3400 today?

• New heater?
    • New sceptic tank?
    • New engine for my wife's car?
    • Partial new roof?

I'm going with the partial roof.

Not the heater. I have faith muck would call me for a better price than that.

Not the septic. Would be more expensive for sure.

Not the engine. Muck would just buy a new car. And ask for all of our advice on which one to get.

Which makes it the partial roof. If muck was trying to make us all really guess, he would have typed something like "new roof". Partial roof implies a real connection to the repair, like it was an emotional decision on whether to just fix the whole roof or a partial roof.

Which makes it the partial roof. If muck was trying to make us all really guess, he would have typed something like "new roof". Partial roof implies a real connection to the repair, like it was an emotional decision on whether to just fix the whole roof or a partial roof.

That's the genius that is Muck. He knew you'd pick up on that as a clue so deliberately added that as a curve ball.

Turns out his fear of buying a 12-pack of Busch Light and being embarassed at the store drove him to another person for the heater. Another unfortunate consequence of drinking bad beer.

a collateralized debt obligation with a par value of $1,000,000?

LoL ... no.

Yer the only one who get's me for that price wiegie. I'm 5k for someone like Muck.

:wacko:

Septic would cost way more than $3400.

Heater would also cost more.

Roof could be it.

I went with the engine.

Well, CD already said that I could have had a heater for less than $3400 (and none of you know (except CD) whether or not we are in cahoots against the huddle).

And, sorry about the typo on the septic. Why are you so sure it'd cost more than $3400? :D

My wife thinks she is an indy car driver. :D

Regardless of what did or did not happen, the roof still needs some help (per my opinion).

That's the genius that is Muck. He knew you'd pick up on that as a clue so deliberately added that as a curve ball.

Turns out his fear of buying a 12-pack of Busch Light and being embarassed at the store drove him to another person for the heater. Another unfortunate consequence of drinking bad beer.

1) CD is a good and generous friend.

2) Busch LIght is one very lame beer. *

3) Free cold beer of any type is appreciated at all times, especially when in the company of good and generous friends. *

* I'm not sure that everyone would agree that Busch Light is actually 'beer'.

I don't see how you could think a septic tank would cost more than $3400... I put one in a few years ago, and it was only a few thousand if I remember correctly, so I voted for that.

I don't think muck would drive a car that needed a new engine, and what is a partial roof?

Better poll option would be a boob job. I $3400 set of tits would be meow! :wacko:

F this...what was it?

Does it matter?

All four options suck.

That said, with:

8 votes for new heater

7 votes for new septic tank

13 votes for new engine for wifes car

8 votes for partial new roof

...the answer is new septic...

PS - Our vacuum just went out; bought a refurbished one of the same model for $300 ... that, and we just spent $1200 to seal coat the driveway and Muckette just told me that our dishwasher is on the fritz... Hopefully Murphy will be moving on to someone else soon.

Does it matter?

All four options suck.

That said, with:

8 votes for new heater

7 votes for new septic tank

13 votes for new engine for wifes car

8 votes for partial new roof

...the answer is new septic...

PS - Our vacuum just went out; bought a refurbished one of the same model for $300 ... that, and we just spent $1200 to seal coat the driveway and Muckette just told me that our dishwasher is on the fritz... Hopefully Murphy will be moving on to someone else soon.

$1200 to seal coat a driveway? Wow must be quite a driveway. Yeah all 4 are upkeep and it's always hard to pay for them.