[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Polish Huddlers

Scooby

yall are funny, I was just messing around after a little too much wii & wine last nite

Hey wait a minute....Don't knuckle under just yet!

I'm a Pole-Germ-Belg. Mom is 100% Polack, Dad was 50/50 German/Belgian. Chit my Godson has the polish "Eagle" tattooed on his back!

Jak się masz?

Dobrze I hope.

Nosdrovia! :wacko:

Hey wait a minute....Don't knuckle under just yet!

I'm a Pole-Germ-Belg. Mom is 100% Polack, Dad was 50/50 German/Belgian. Chit my Godson has the polish "Eagle" tattooed on his back!

Jak się masz?--how's it going? right

Dobrze I hope. translation

Nosdrovia! :brew: cheers!

lol, your dad has good taste in women! I'm absolutely 100% on both sides, my great grandparents arrived in Galveston straight from the motherland and settled in the oldest Polish settlement in the US-Panna Maria, TX. My hubby has tainted my bloodline, being the mutt that he is.

My best friend growing up (and my best man) is a Polack! John Kuchta (I think kuchta means mower of grass or some crap), will always be the definition of what being Polish means.

What do you call Polish paratroopers? Air pollution.

How did the polacks get to America? The first one swam across and the rest walked over on the dead fish.

I've got hundreds of polack jokes from John's dear mom who said Polish men packed the biggest sausages. :wacko:

My best friend growing up (and my best man) is a Polack! John Kuchta (I think kuchta means mower of grass or some crap), will always be the definition of what being Polish means.

What do you call Polish paratroopers? Air pollution.

How did the polacks get to America? The first one swam across and the rest walked over on the dead fish.

I've got hundreds of polack jokes from John's dear mom who said Polish men packed the biggest sausages. :wacko:

heard all these, would you still be making jokes if I were black or hispanic? Guess it's still politically correct to do so.

heard all these, would you still be making jokes if I were black or hispanic? Guess it's still politically correct to do so.

Lighten up Francis. My remarks were made tongue in cheek and were things told me by a Pole in the '60s. Have a sausage.

A polish guy was walking on the beach looking for women. He was having no luck so he asked this guy that had women fawning all over him what his secret was. The guy told the polish man to go buy a skimpy bikini bathing suit for men and the women will be all over you. The polish guy goes to the store and gets one. He walks all over the beach and no woman notcie him at all. He goes back to the guy and tells him he struck out. The guy says go to the grocery store and buy a potato and put it in the bathing suit . It will really attract the ladies and you will be good to go. The polish guy does that and walks around the beach and still has no luck. He goes back to the same guy all pissed off and says that he bought the skimpy bathing suit and put the potato in it and he still has no luck. he asked the man what he should do. The man says to the polish guy "Why dont you try putting the potato in the front of the bathing suit.

A polish guy was walking on the beach looking for women. He was having no luck so he asked this guy that had women fawning all over him what his secret was. The guy told the polish man to go buy a skimpy bikini bathing suit for men and the women will be all over you. The polish guy goes to the store and gets one. He walks all over the beach and no woman notcie him at all. He goes back to the guy and tells him he struck out. The guy says go to the grocery store and buy a potato and put it in the bathing suit . It will really attract the ladies and you will be good to go. The polish guy does that and walks around the beach and still has no luck. He goes back to the same guy all pissed off and says that he bought the skimpy bathing suit and put the potato in it and he still has no luck. he asked the man what he should do. The man says to the polish guy "Why dont you try putting the potato in the front of the bathing suit.

:wacko: