[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayer request

BeeR

Prayers out to you & your friend BeeR. As I told Tbimm, I hope one day you can see this holiday time of mourning as a time to reflect & remember your lost loved one in a positive light. I know it has helped my family over the years with the loss of my Grandfather on Christmas Eve. There will always be tears shed this time of year by those who knew & loved him, but in his own way he will be helping to keep the family close together by sharing in your memories.

As always, raising your children by their example is the best tribute you can ever give them.

Edited by rajncajn

Prayers out to you & your friend BeeR. As I told Tbimm, I hope one day you can see this holiday time of mourning as a time to reflect & remember your lost loved one in a positive light. I know it has helped my family over the years with the loss of my Grandfather on Christmas Eve. There will always be tears shed this time of year by those who knew & loved him, but in his own way he will be helping to keep the family close together.

As always, raising your children by their example is the best tribute you can ever give them.

very well said Rajn ...my condolensces as well Beer ...May he rest in peace and and his family receive strength and healing from the Good Lord

Very sorry to hear. Keep the memories close.

Edit for:

In my life I was blessed w/ more than one Dad #2's. They were great guys, understanding/attentive/, hell just treated me like an adult when I wasn't.

May God Bless Ernie and Dick. That's right 2 of the few adults in my child world that demanded to be called by their first names. God I miss them.

Peace BeeR!

Edited by rocknrobn26

Don't mean to keep bumping this, again just a wanted to say a major thanks to everyone. Funeral was really hard, again for some obvious reasons and some not. Just glad to survive it. His family are all extremely close and were handling it really well, esp my best friend's mom (his wife) - I know having all the family there and being so close makes a big diff (for people that don't have that, I'd suspect it's much harder for various reasons, although not meaning to "compare sorrows" or what have you, it's a little piece of hell no matter what).

OK enough on all that, back to jabbering about stupid dorky pointless stuff already

Edited by BeeR