[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More Pit Bull Fun

BiggieFries

They'd have a moist neck?

What other than breed prejudice leads you to believe this dog is going to kill anything? The dog obviously knows where the boundaries are because it did the dog territorial fighting (not clamping down) rather than the fight-to-the death.

Their exceptional natural ability to do so...... I am 100% prejudiced against Pits not a secret.

Their exceptional natural ability to do so...... I am 100% prejudiced against Pits not a secret.

So, if a minority saw you drop your wallet on the ground and returned it to you, you'd still assume he was going to rob you?

If this was a killer dog, the dog would have killed.

So, if a minority saw you drop your wallet on the ground and returned it to you, you'd still assume he was going to rob you?

If this was a killer dog, the dog would have killed.

LOL.. That is one of the more rediculous analogies I've heard, and I don't know about you but I don't automatically assume someone is going to rob me based on them being a minority. Let's not forget these are animals not humans, it's not the same thing. I personally believe they should be outlawed because of their danger.... I don't see a reason to have a breed of dog in society that poses a constant threat of life and limb such as Pits. That's my opinion and I know it differs from yours, so be it.

More power to anyone that has a "good" Pit... I hope it stays that way.

If you arent going to report the incident then you should walk over to their house and talk with them at least. Tell them in the interest of neighbor harmony you arent going to report it but having children and a wife you are deeply concerned over what happened. See what they have to say. I still would report it but if not you should somehow address it and I would talk to them at the very least.

One thing I forgot mention before was that my dog has also ran out of the house before. My father left the door open to chit-chat w/ my in-laws as they were leaving and a lady was walking her little dog across the street. My dog ran out to go say hi to the little dog. Granted, my dog is a push-over and a big baby and did nothing more than sniff the other dog's behind, but all in all, nearly the same thing happened (without the biting and attacking). Would it be considered hypocritical of me to call the cops on this dog when nothing happened to me or my dog?

What is to say that isn't what this big mean ferocious PITBULL was doing? Never have i heard of a Pitbull attack and there was no blood and only a nick. Granted you were all hyped up right after it happened, so i understand.

What did the witness neighbor say about the situation? Did she think it was bad?

What did the Pitbull owner have to say? was he apologizing? disciplining his dog??

I own a Pit that stays inside or the fence and have never had an issue, so i understand each position

What did the witness neighbor say about the situation? Did she think it was bad?

She didn't say much. She was more worried about her cat that was wandering around outside.

What did the Pitbull owner have to say? was he apologizing? disciplining his dog??

He said nothing as he damn near had a heart attack trying to catch the dog. He said nothing today either. His wife the night of the incident yelled for me to get my dog out of there quickly. That was the extent of the interaction I've had with them.

Edited by BiggieFries