[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Israel v Hamas

BeeR

Is this on pay-per-view?

nope...CNN, FOX News etc etc will have it all live if you have cable/satellite etc....

:wacko:

it's the latest form of "reality TV"....remember when we invaded Iraq and they followed everything with the "War on Terror" and "Terror Alert" ....it made for great ratings for them

So NPR's Robert Seigel did interviews yesterday with a representative from Isreal's government and a representative of Hamas.

Isreal: First they fire rockets that target our civilians, so we respond by bombing their military installations, and now they are crying that we need to stop? Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian??

Hamas: We didn't fire any rockets. It's all a jew conspiracy.

I guess I picked a side in this fight. Does Hamas not realize that we have satellites, and we can actually tell that rockets were fired? I guess their defense is really only meant for a local market that might believe our satellites are part of the jew conspiracy.

wow, how refreshing to hear the resident lefties around here sounding like the "zionist neocons" from years past. :wacko:

Hamas and their brain dead ilk are way past the point of anyone sympathizing with them - you don't have to be a "Zionist neocon" to recognize that. One of the main reasons I'd like to see us spend whatever it takes to replace fossil fuels is to throw the entire demented region back into the Stone Age.

That would be approximately 75 years (pre-oil) in that region. :wacko:

This is true. Since being the fount of knowledge in the first millenium, the Arab world has done nothing. It was interesting to read that Iran (yes, I know Iran isn't an Arab nation per se) has two income sources - oil makes up 80% of government income, tax is the other 20%. In other words, they produce virtually nothing other than oil.

Does Hamas not realize that we have satellites, and we can actually tell that rockets were fired? I guess their defense is really only meant for a local market that might believe our satellites are part of the jew conspiracy.

You mean they aren't??

Besides we all know all Hamas has is rocks n stuff.

Oh those wacky towlies.

wanna git high?