[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Years Eve Official Drink Count

Chief Dick

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so... decided to go with bier. there is a local micro (2 miles from my house) called dillon damn brewery. i happend to find a couple of "mornign wood wheat" in the fridge..... you guys will like this.... in a can. it's a filtered wheat. has the typical sweatness you find in wheat biers. it's no pbr, but it's ok.

so,

1 bottle of wine

1 bier down

ok, I was able to stare-down the tin of herring as I went into the cupboard for some chips with which to make nachos, so I am good on that end. As for the beer, I think I am going to call it quits after the four ales I have (which, given their alcohol contents, equals about 7 busch-lights). I'm moving on to gatorade now. (those bargain books don't stand a chance)

If I don't post again tonight, I truly hope you all have a wonderful 2009.

ok, I was able to stare-down the tin of herring as I went into the cupboard for some chips with which to make nachos, so I am good on that end. As for the beer, I think I am going to call it quits after the four ales I have (which, given their alcohol contents, equals about 7 busch-lights). I'm moving on to gatorade now. (those bargain books don't stand a chance)

dude. why don't you just go ahead and get a chihuahua while you're at it.

If I don't post again tonight, I truly hope you all have a wonderful 2009.

And thus the return of your usual avatar. :wacko:

so... decided to go with bier. there is a local micro (2 miles from my house) called dillon damn brewery. i happend to find a couple of "mornign wood wheat" in the fridge..... you guys will like this.... in a can. it's a filtered wheat. has the typical sweatness you find in wheat biers. it's no pbr, but it's ok.

so,

1 bottle of wine

1 bier down

another bier down... gee, much more appropriate/easier to pound bier than wine