[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Years Eve Official Drink Count

Chief Dick

For those staying at home, track your consumption here. I will try to update until I fall over. Post when you crack a fresh one.

Chief Dick 7

darin 6.5

Big John 5

Bier 5

Bunz 2

Puddy 1.5

Whoopazz 6

weigie 4

cap'n 2

muck 0

Az 4

zia 6

Edited by Chief Dick

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and Nyquil to boot? The nightime sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever, so you-can-rest medicine?

I finally said "f it". It's just a sinus infection. Any other night I would put the sweatpants on and settle in with some NyQuil and watch TV with the Mrs. but tonight's different. Gonna try to kill off the infection with... booze. :wacko:

C'mon grandma.

now now, somebody has to be the responsible designated poster at this party

(my problem is that the last time I had too much to drink I ended up eating a tin of canned herring in paprika sauce and it messed me up for days--I know that we still have a tin of canned herring in horseradish sauce that could end up calling my name at 2:00 in the morning and that might just be the end of me)

2 - Sam Adams Honey Porter (yeah, I got the variety pack for Christmas :wacko:)

Edit: Good beer. I expected it to be sweeter, but the porter-ness of the beer takes over. Real nice bite on this one. Beer Advocate gives it a B+.

Edited by darin3

Watch them fuzz on the Bee Line! :wacko:

Edit: Errr wait, no... Daytona's north. Still... watch them troopers! :D

I have a room out there. That's why I'm not taking a sip before I head out there, not messing with that crap tonight.

3 - Abita Purple Haze ... watching LSU (this is the official beer of the Tigers... and I kinda gotta root for LSU since it's "in the family" now) ... plus I want to cut down some of the bitterness from the porter and dark lager. Review to come. :wacko: