[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Years Eve Official Drink Count

Chief Dick

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A little earlier than I expewcted but I am quite blind right now ...I have surpassed even my own expexations as I almost finished a 750 ml bottle of stolli vanilla ...I know its guirly but it went down smooth with sprite and I do feel quite nice ...shots sprinkled in have expedited my drunkeness but that's ok as well ...best part is my wife is not far behind so 2009 may start off well for isleseeya...:wacko:

just posting it so you don't erase it.....

I'm done. Gotta 3 yo and a 1 yo plotting their early morning revenge. :wacko:

Have a good 2009 everyone. Thanks for another great year.

:D

Puss

Just cracked another.........I am on a roll.

I'm done. Gotta 3 yo and a 1 yo plotting their early morning revenge. :D

Have a good 2009 everyone. Thanks for another great year.

:D

my little one is in another state. of course, so is my wife, so I can expect no isleseeya type shenaigans. but I will be drinking for a while, as I can sleep as late as I care to tomorrow (kind of a first since my daughter was born in 11/07) :wacko:

reminds me of the new years I spent in boston. was lots of fun, but cold as schit. unbelievably cold. it was either 97 into 98, or 98 into 99. a good time though.

was it so cold that you dropped your wallet, someone picked it up and ready to take it home, but had to give it back because of the tuck rule?

was it so cold that you dropped your wallet, someone picked it up and ready to take it home, but had to give it back because of the tuck rule?

The tuck rule was first invoked in the playoffs of the 2001 season.