[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

frikin' snow day

Bier Meister

i typically love the snow. today vail pass is closed, so i can't get to work. the road itself isn't bad, but the winds are pretty violent today... white outs. so ............ more huddle time :wacko:

Edited by Bier Meister

No school today!! Ice Storm Warning until 6pm, roads look pretty nasty here in Orange County, NY

i saw the new last night that Parts of Ny and upsate NY were going to get slammed with ice

be safe

Bier , remember in some cultures making a snaw angel will cost you 10000 usd

Snow? Yesterday at 4:00pm we had about 2ft+ of snow and it was 26 degrees, 7pm last night it was 50 degrees and wind blowing about 30+ mph. We set a record high temp at 2:00am of 54 degrees. This morning no snow and the wind blew so hard I only have half a roof.

Funny thing is exactly 2 years ago to this day the same thing happened and we had the biggest wind storm ever. I had lost to large trees one about 80ft and the other 30ft but my roof suffered minimal damage this time I lost my roof but didn't loose any trees.

The rain has changed over to snow and things are very sloppy around Pittsburgh. We had freezing rain yesterday afternoon that was a bit of mess and rain all day today that changed to snow about an hour and a half ago. We now have close to an inch but the stuff under the snow is making it very slick.