[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whatcha doin'....

darin3

Bit of a "blast from the not so far away past" for me... hanging out at the downtown sports bar here in Austin that I called "home" for many Sundays when we first moved here. I think I'm going to make it a tradition to come on conference championship Sunday. Should be a good crowd here and I got a buddy crusin' down to hang out and have some beers.

:wacko: Blue Moon #1 on its way...

What are y'all doing for the games today? BBQ? Sports bar? Friends over? Or just alone on the couch? :D

happily sitting on my couch. might throw a sb party.

Nod. If I weren't here, I'd be happy as heck to just be chilin' at home. Not sure if we're gonna throw our usual Super Bowl / Mardi Gras party. Maybe too late to start planning/inviting. :D

Glad I got to this spot when I did... about 3 minutes after I posted this thread, about 25 people came flooding in... :D

:wacko: Where the heck is my beer?

Nod. If I weren't here, I'd be happy as heck to just be chilin' at home. Not sure if we're gonna throw our usual Super Bowl / Mardi Gras party. Maybe too late to start planning/inviting. :D

Glad I got to this spot when I did... about 3 minutes after I posted this thread, about 25 people came flooding in... :D

:wacko: Where the heck is my beer?

give us updates on crowd demo's.... majority of team's fans? most obnoxious? etc as the games play out.........

In 5 minutes I get to start chugging the gallon of Trilyte that I need to get down today in preparation for the colonoscopy I have scheduled for tomorrow morning. Somehow, I suspect that whatever anybody else in this thread plans to do or not do for the games this afternoon, they will have a more enjoyable rest of the day than I will.

:wacko:

give us updates on crowd demo's.... majority of team's fans? most obnoxious? etc as the games play out.........

[big John] :D Is the flirty waitress here? [/big John]

No. :wacko: But the day is young.

Going to really enjoy this first game, as in my "local" league I'm running out with McNabb, Fitzgerald, Curtis and Philly D.

In 5 minutes I get to start chugging the gallon of Trilyte that I need to get down today in preparation for the colonoscopy I have scheduled for tomorrow morning. Somehow, I suspect that whatever anybody else in this thread plans to do or not do for the games this afternoon, they will have a more enjoyable rest of the day than I will.

I had one about 2 months ago and I heard that the drink stuff was horrible so I asked for the pills...the pills were hugh and taking them was a task but I bet it was still 1000 times better than drinking that crap ...and I wish you better luck than I had with my diagnosis (ulcerative colitis, I have been on 2 meds so far that havent worked and depending on lab work I just had done last week will be trying a 3rd med soon)

why the hell do they have the game from PHX schedule early and the Pitt/Balt game that is ET scheduled late :wacko:

It rotates between conferences each yeay fir the conference championship games, and the AFC in set for the evening game this year.

Edited by Big John

Looks like a Steeler fan just sauntered in. And a dude with a Penn St. hat on so I'll assume he's also a Steeler fan. Don't see any red or green just yet. I'm wearing black as to keep completely benign. Oh wait, both the Steelers and Ravens wear black. :wacko: I'm actually rooting for the Cards.

Edited by darin3

Beer #2... :D

You're falling behind dude, I've had my third glass of Trilyte already, and am heading out the kitchen to pour the next one - time for you to pick up the pace on chugging YOUR beverage of choice for the day.

Edited by ts

You're falling behind dude, I've had my third glass of Trilyte already, and am heading out the kitchen to pour the next one - time for you to pick up the pace on chugging YOUR beverage of choice for the day.

:D

They're 22oz'ers. :D And the waitress is slow as molasses. I ended up walkin to the bar to get this one. :D

Brother's over. we're enjoying diet coke (I'm on antibiotics). Club crackers, easy cheeze and jalapenos...

That actually sounds sorta tasty... minus the jalapenos. :wacko:

i was in the hospital since saturday night...massively dehydrated. just got discharged 2 hours ago and still feel like chit.