[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LOST

millerx

The show got a whole lot better once they decided on an end date for the series. It enabled the writers to figure out where they were going and in how much time they had to get there. No more (or at least a lot less) of this milk it and stretch it for as long as possible. I was getting a little tired of the show's great start and ending to each season with nothing of much substance in the middle. Last season really felt like almost every episode meant something to the overall story arc. I expect more of the same this season.

My wife and I are way behind on this. We're on disc 6 of season 1 right now.

The story is good enough to make up for the fact that many of the actors can't, well, act.

The actors get better. You'll love the show. A couple of the seasons weren't as good as the others, but last season was phenomenal.

My girlfriend talked me into watching a few episodes last year. Wow. Do you guys really get off on this crap?? That was terrible! What a waste of an hour. Dumb story, horrible acting, and even worse writing. Even more than that, its a pointless show. Not witty, not educational. I don't get the entertainment value. What is it? Enlighten me! It honestly just kind of seems like a really bad made for TV movie that they keep making sequels to. I don't know.

My girlfriend talked me into watching a few episodes last year. Wow. Do you guys really get off on this crap?? That was terrible! What a waste of an hour. Dumb story, horrible acting, and even worse writing. Even more than that, its a pointless show. Not witty, not educational. I don't get the entertainment value. What is it? Enlighten me! It honestly just kind of seems like a really bad made for TV movie that they keep making sequels to. I don't know.

It's not really a show you can just start watching in the middle.

And I don't judge shows by how witty or educational they are. Otherwise I'd only watch Seinfeld and National Geographic.

Thats exactly what I'm getting at. WHy do you watch this show? Is it suspenseful? Fascinating? Intriguing? Is it the story? The three parts I watched last year, the story was ridiculous. It was something to do with a dive to a base that only two people knew how to get to. Is it the sci-fi part that you like? Its not a believable story, so I have a hard time thinking someone would relate to these characters. Someone sell me. I'm not trying to bash anyone for liking it. I'm thinking the shows I watched were an anamoly, and the bulk of the series has got to be better. Why do you like the show?

I wouldn't like the show either if I tried to jump in in the middle. You gotta start at the beginning to understand. Nothing we would say now will make much sense . . .

I watched the opener tonight. Very good. And I love the time travel stuff. Supposedly we will get more answers and less questions this season as the show winds to the end.

You cannot watch LOST halfway through the show. No joke, you need to watch it from Season 1, Episode 1.

Tonight is LOST :wacko:

Troof. Those of us that haven't missed an episode still have trouble figuring out what the heck is going on. Jumping in and watching 3 episodes in the middle isn't going to catch anyone up. :D

very good episode tonight. tied together Richard keeping tabs on John when he was younger.

They also gave us a little tidbit on Charles Widmore sp? when he was younger working with Richard on the island.

I think it's the chick that he wasted her mind - the one Desmond saw at home in the bed earlier.

Wasn't the one in the bed Charlotte? The redhead Faraday is with on the island now?

Edited by BillyBalata