[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why didn't the Vikings draft Aaron Rodgers?

Randall

Or even Jason Campbell for that matter? He was there at 18. Jason Campbell went at 25.

05 draft

7 Troy Williamson WR South Carolina Minnesota Vikings

18 Erasmus James DE Wisconsin Minnesota Vikings

24 Aaron Rodgers QB California Green Bay Packers

Uhhh...probably because these were Culpepper's stats in 2004:

Year Team Passing Yards TD INT Rating

2004 MIN 4717 39 11 110.9

Did QB look like a need entering that draft? No.

Stop fishing and worry about your own team. :wacko:

Not fishing at ll. Still wondering why so many teams passed on him that year. I thought Culpepper was hurt the year before. My mistake.

Randalitis: The art of hating the Vikings more then liking your own team. :D

A simple "we had Culpepper would have done." Why all the snotty comments? Like I said I thought Culpepper was hurt in 04. You guys must be suffering post traumatic Childress syndrome. :wacko:

A simple "we had Culpepper would have done." Why all the snotty comments? Like I said I thought Culpepper was hurt in 04. You guys must be suffering post traumatic Childress syndrome. :wacko:

Because you constantly have more threads bashing the Vikings with your own snotty comments than talking about your own team. :D

Because you constantly have more threads bashing the Vikings with your own snotty comments than talking about your own team. :wacko:

What? My last one before this was an update on Udeze's health.My last thread on the Vikings was about a month ago. I update news on my own team about once a day.

Before that it was Congratualtions on winning the division. Show me. This a search on Vikings and me.

No problem. I'll pretend the Vikings don't exist.

The better question is why did the Vikings have Tyler Thigpen in training camp, talk him up big time, and then cut him loose. The Chiefs, who scrimmage the Vikes during TC, picked him up.

+1

Bingo

Yes we have a winner!

He may not be the next coming of Tark but he would have been a better option than we have now.