[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

big league chew

dmarc117

can you still find the hard sticks of bubble gum that used to come in baseball card packs? now that was living ... it's painful that our kids won't experience the joy of crunching into that sugar coated chewstick.

I have many unopened wax packs. That gum has got to be pretty darn good right about now. My daughter opened a few 83 packs that I had about four or five years ago. She chewed the gum and told me that it was the worst gum that she ever had. I told her that that gum was pretty bad when it was new let alone twenty years old. :wacko:

can you still find the hard sticks of bubble gum that used to come in baseball card packs? now that was living ... it's painful that our kids won't experience the joy of crunching into that sugar coated chewstick.

Very true

last summer at All star game fan fest , we bought a pack OPC 79-80 looking for a Gretzky rookie ( we did not get one ) and the gum was in there

Bit into it ...almost lost a tooth ..

Nothing better for kids than the training wheels version of chewing tobacco!!

Remember candy cigarettes?

They still have it. I told my 12 year old that she was grounded for smoking a few years ago when she was playing the the candy cigarettes. My wife said that I was crazy and I said that those things are just a gateway to the real thing. Just like when the kids fake swear. If they say "go fudge yourself", is it not the same as swearing?

I didn't really ground her but I don't go for the fake cigarettes. I guess I am an ass some times. :wacko:

They still have it. I told my 12 year old that she was grounded for smoking a few years ago when she was playing the the candy cigarettes. My wife said that I was crazy and I said that those things are just a gateway to the real thing. Just like when the kids fake swear. If they say "go fudge yourself", is it not the same as swearing?

I didn't really ground her but I don't go for the fake cigarettes. I guess I am an ass some times. :wacko:

Yep , one site that sells them (with a story behind it)

have you ever seen the ones that are about a foot long and the diameter of a nickel? diabetes 101

those buggers lead to pixie stick fallout.

Step 1) tear it open with your teeth...

Step 2) pour into the mouth...

Step 3) surpised at how quicky it pours out, you cough....

voila... pixie stick mushroom cloud.

just scooped a pouch of this stuff, brings back the memories.

looking at the ingredients.....sugar, corn syrup, and aspartame. the trifecta!!!!

mix it with some RED MAN and you are all set... used to chew that combo in Babe Ruth league.... coach never had a F'n clue. Probably because he was drunk the whole time.

What about Pixie sticks..That was a gateway to cocaine except you are calmer using cocaine

:wacko: classic

Mt kids are onto Razzles, as well Laffy Taffy (which probably cost me a half-dozen fillings as a kid).

BLC is still rampant on the lillte-league diamonds...and I have to admit, I steal a pinch from the unsuspecting newb from time to time.