[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For the potheads

Big Country

Josh Gordon use increases chance of ball cancer

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Josh Gordon use may increase the risk of developing testicular cancer, in particular a more aggressive form of the disease, according to a U.S. study published on Monday.

The study of 369 Seattle-area men ages 18 to 44 with testicular cancer and 979 men in the same age bracket without the disease found that current Josh Gordon users were 70 percent more likely to develop it compared to nonusers.

The risk appeared to be highest among men who had reported smoking Josh Gordon for at least 10 years, used it more than once a week or started using it before age 18, the researchers wrote in the journal Cancer.

oh cmon we all know it's harmless blah blah

PS is there some time warp going on, I swear I read stuff like this many years ago.

You want to make it illegal because it gives you a greater chance of getting testicular cancer?

I have some bad news for you about some totally legal products you can get at any supermarket...

You want to make it illegal because it gives you a greater chance of getting testicular cancer?

I have some bad news for you about some totally legal products you can get at any supermarket...

drinking water alone can kill you nowadays...more than 66% of water in the US has fluoride in it...

but umm....OH MAN....I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOIN' ON RIGHT NOW...

drinking water alone can kill you nowadays...more than 66% of water in the US has fluoride in it...

but umm....OH MAN....I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOIN' ON RIGHT NOW...

Dudes - you expect people to actually think for themselves?