[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA Tournament

Vinatieri Is God

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could still ball with Division 1 NCAA teams. :wacko:

Funny thing is half the people that were on it are in a division 1 program.

Look up Nick Calathes, Chandler Parsons, John Roberson, Matt Pressey for starters.

Three #1's and a #2?? Way to go out on a limb.

:wacko:

:D

the CHANCES of that happening are about ZERO

Exactly...

Well, unfortunately (or sort of unfortunate, I guess), South by Southwest has totally made watching the tournament next to impossible. I watched about 10-15 minutes worth yesterday, and I'm getting some viewing in right now. Will hopefully belly up to a bar today that has a TV. More of the same tomorrow... Sunday will be better though. :D

Didn't get to see much of the VCU/UCLA game but looks like I was wrong there. Glad to see the Horns escaped with a win, but now have a real tough test against UNC.

:wacko:

Exactly...

Well, unfortunately (or sort of unfortunate, I guess), South by Southwest has totally made watching the tournament next to impossible. I watched about 10-15 minutes worth yesterday, and I'm getting some viewing in right now. Will hopefully belly up to a bar today that has a TV. More of the same tomorrow... Sunday will be better though. :D

Didn't get to see much of the VCU/UCLA game but looks like I was wrong there. Glad to see the Horns escaped with a win, but now have a real tough test against UNC.

Texas will play Dook.

14-2 yesterday (lost on Illinois & VCU). Today not so good.

13-3 yesterday

6-2 so far today

8-0 the rest of the day :wacko:

27-5 overall

(I only picked two "upsets" in the remaining games today, Southern Cal & Wisconsin.)

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe