[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA Tournament

Vinatieri Is God

I've been too drunk to follow any of this thread but the last two days have been awesome! Unfortunately, I have to miss the first round of games today as I have to go meet Michael Strahan. Met a guy on the plane ride to the Giants/Dallas playoff game two years ago, last week I get a call from him out of the blue, I'm going to be in VA with Michael next Saturday, you want to meet him? Yah, like I'm not going to say yes to that.

Looking forward to picking up the rest of my viewing/drinking with the UCONN game this afternoon. I'm not liking the idea that the Washington Huskies look so good though. That could be a tough matchup for UCONN if it works out.

Let us know how it turns out.

Ask him why he's never gotten the gap fixed in his teeth.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I'm screwed with that FSU loss.

Even though Florida State was the highest seed, Pomeroy's predictive ratings had Wisconsin quite a bit higher. You look at Florida's schedule and they were 4-8 against quality opponents, with the majority of the losses not being competitive games. That was pretty ballsy picking them to go to the final four.

Even though Florida State was the highest seed, Pomeroy's predictive ratings had Wisconsin quite a bit higher. You look at Florida's schedule and they were 4-8 against quality opponents, with the majority of the losses not being competitive games. That was pretty ballsy picking them to go to the final four.

Yeah but all losses were great teams.

@ Northwestern

Pittsburgh

Duke

@Miami

UNC

@ Wake Forest

@ BC

and @ Duke twice

I thought someone had to be a Cinderella and they had all the parts to do it.

Yeah but all losses were great teams.

@ Northwestern

Pittsburgh

Duke

@Miami

UNC

@ Wake Forest

@ BC

and @ Duke twice

I thought someone had to be a Cinderella and they had all the parts to do it.

If they had won, or at least played a more competitive game with Dook in the ACC Championship game, I might have believed you. Fact is, they really didn't show up for that one, and I took that to be an indicator of how far they might go. I had them winning 2 games. :wacko:

In most of my brackets I have UCLA winning this morning's game. Then off to bring my son to the train museum. Ending the day with a double header: Wash vs. Purdue and Gonzaga vs. W. Kent.

Can't wait! :wacko:

I have Nova' advancing to the regional finals against Pitt.

Jeez, I guess Wake and Clemson were really as bad as they looked down the stretch and the ACC is hardly representing so far.

I fear Maryland will be done tonight and, with all the chight talking I've been doing about Duke being a fraud...

Villanova looks like a Final Four team, and UCLA looks slow. I still think this bracket has some upsets in store, be it Texas or Oklahoma St. or Wisconsin (or some combo of them) getting further into the dance, but I'm very impressed with the way the Wildcats are playing today.

The Pac-10's first game was a dog showing vs. a power conference (Cal vs. Maryland) and then went 5-0 the rest of the first round. Hopefully the second round works the same. I still think Washington, Arizona, and ASU have great shots at advancing, and USC can hang with anyone if they have their A-game going.

Edited by godtomsatan

Man, UCLA looks completely dejected...

really impressed by Nova - shows why this tournament is so great, and unpredictable. As uninterested and lethargic as they looked against American, today they look outstanding in all phases -

I really like their chances against the Dookies or Texas and will give Pitt all they can handle in the regional final

I've been too drunk to follow any of this thread but the last two days have been awesome! Unfortunately, I have to miss the first round of games today as I have to go meet Michael Strahan. Met a guy on the plane ride to the Giants/Dallas playoff game two years ago, last week I get a call from him out of the blue, I'm going to be in VA with Michael next Saturday, you want to meet him? Yah, like I'm not going to say yes to that.

Looking forward to picking up the rest of my viewing/drinking with the UCONN game this afternoon. I'm not liking the idea that the Washington Huskies look so good though. That could be a tough matchup for UCONN if it works out.

Will you lay down and take a sack for him? :wacko:

Well, it was a bummer to watch Washington fall behind early and never get over the hump to Purdue. Conrats to the Boilmakers if they have fans here.

If Gonzaga ends up losing to W. Kentucky I'll re-visit the heartbreak I'm so intimately familiar with. However, I'm guessing the Hilltoppers don't go 50% from 3 point land in the 2nd half. At least that's what I'm thinking. :wacko:

I don't see anybody beating NC right now, they should beat OU and handle PITT.

Really? I didn't see their game today, but I've watched LSU play and if they can hang with them, Gonzaga and Oklahoma can definitely hang with them.

Really? I didn't see their game today, but I've watched LSU play and if they can hang with them, Gonzaga and Oklahoma can definitely hang with them.

Like I said Gonzaga is crap and OU had a rough time with Michigan.....

UNC really picked up their play in the 2nd half when Ty Lawson got going. He seemed he was just getting a feel for the game in the first half since he hasn't played in a couple of weeks.