[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA Tournament

Vinatieri Is God

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Wake Forest hasn't decided to show up yet...

yeah - wow I had them beating Zona............ not complaining if we get Cle St on Sunday, man I love this tournament

good ole Pac 10 rolls out a 5-1 opening slate - Zona as a 12 against Utah was a joke - much more talented squad.

yeah - wow I had them beating Zona............ not complaining if we get Cle St on Sunday, man I love this tournament

good ole Pac 10 rolls out a 5-1 opening slate - Zona as a 12 against Utah was a joke - much more talented squad.

I'm pretty sure the #12 seeding had to do with Zona almost certainly being the last, or next to last bubble team. Not their talent.

I'm pretty sure the #12 seeding had to do with Zona almost certainly being the last, or next to last bubble team. Not their talent.

:wacko:

I understand how it works - and UA was kind of a unique squad this year...

I think if we let the sharpies in Vegas select the 34 at large, and seed the tourney, we would get a better result

stick a fork in em Billay they are done

Yeah, Wake is just too immature. Had they been able to survive long enough to get to a high profile matchup, they could've done some damage. But they don't have the discipline to take the early round matchups seriously. I really think getting the #1 ranking was the worst thing for this team. At that point, they felt like they had climbed the mountain. Word on the street is that Teague, Aminu, and Johnson are all gone, but they certainly haven't helped their draft stock over the last few weeks.

what a great night of ball - freaking awesome

best sport and the best sporting event on the planet

of the first 29 games, i had only 4 wrong picks (and i'm TERRIBLE at doing the bracket). i lost all the three remaining games. :wacko: but i'll take it, because those last two were some damn good games.

I am a HUGH hoops fan, and love the tournament. This is the first year since I can remember that I haven't seen just about every second. :D Even last year, when the tournament was during SXSW, I managed to watch a lot of the action. Another day of watching hardly any of the games. :wacko: Will probably miss more tomorrow.... but Sunday I'll be glued to the TV. Looks like I've missed the normal amount of awesome action. Meh.

Big 12 looks to be the most impressive conference, going 6-0 in the first round. Big East is right behind going 6-1. Pac-10 is a very respectable 5-1 The Big Ten goes 4-3,

The biggest surprise of all is of course the ACC, who stagger into the second round with only 3 teams.

UCLA-Villanova, Washington-Purdue, and Texas-Duke are fun looking matchups to watch on Saturday.

I've been too drunk to follow any of this thread but the last two days have been awesome! Unfortunately, I have to miss the first round of games today as I have to go meet Michael Strahan. Met a guy on the plane ride to the Giants/Dallas playoff game two years ago, last week I get a call from him out of the blue, I'm going to be in VA with Michael next Saturday, you want to meet him? Yah, like I'm not going to say yes to that.

Looking forward to picking up the rest of my viewing/drinking with the UCONN game this afternoon. I'm not liking the idea that the Washington Huskies look so good though. That could be a tough matchup for UCONN if it works out.