[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texas Governor Says Seccession a Possibility

Perchoutofwater

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope nobody gives a $hit about him ruining the country you love since nobody gave a $hit when the AWOL coward attempted to riun the country I not only love but was willing to die for.

Who was the last liberal President to serve? At least Bush was Gaurd. I agree that Bush did plenty wrong, but nowhere near the scale of what Obama is trying shove down our throat so fast that the legislation can't even be read.

Who was the last liberal President to serve? At least Bush was Gaurd. I agree that Bush did plenty wrong, but nowhere near the scale of what Obama is trying shove down our throat so fast that the legislation can't even be read.

I am guessing JFK? (and he actually served . . . BIG difference)

I don't care about military service by my president. Frankly the only thing that dissapoints me about Obama is he's more conservative than I thought he would be.

As far as Chuck Norris and his Republic of Texas buddies go, I took an oath to support and defned the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic back in1989. And I'm a pretty well armed commie so I'd feel compelled to take up arms against succesionsit forces. I imagine we'd be based out of Austin or San Marcos.

I don't care about military service by my president. Frankly the only thing that dissapoints me about Obama is he's more conservative than I thought he would be.

As far as Chuck Norris and his Republic of Texas buddies go, I took an oath to support and defned the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic back in1989. And I'm a pretty well armed commie so I'd feel compelled to take up arms against succesionsit forces. I imagine we'd be based out of Austin or San Marcos.

I make trips in to Austin so keep me on the A list for contacting...:grabbingTimstorch:

Where in the Constitution you swore to defend, does it allow for half the programs that Obama is either creating or expanding? He's raping the constitution you swore to defend. You are the type Homeland security is going to be wathcing, because the new director knows Obama is shreddding the constitution, and is affraid that our great millitary service men took that oath to heart. Don't do anythign rash.

It is not arrogant to say that if Texas were to go, it would be a hugh blow to an already struggling economy.

An alleged Texan is who ruined the economy to begin with. If that could be isolated within Texas, we'd all be better off.

An alleged Texan is who ruined the economy to begin with. If that could be isolated within Texas, we'd all be better off.

How much money did the alleged Texan recieve form Fannie, Freddie, and AIG? Weren't his deficiets going trendign downward very quickly until the liberals took control of congress? Bush screwed up, but nowhere near to the scale that Obama is doing now. We need politicians with balls enough to tell people no more free rides. We are going to raise taxes on everyone, and everyone is going to pay taxes. We are going to cut spending just like families that are in debt are expected to do.

Where in the Constitution you swore to defend, does it allow for half the programs that Obama is either creating or expanding? He's raping the constitution you swore to defend. You are the type Homeland security is going to be wathcing, because the new director knows Obama is shreddding the constitution, and is affraid that our great millitary service men took that oath to heart. Don't do anythign rash.

Like they weren't already watching me.

I don't need a civilian to explain to me what that oath meant. :wacko: Again, I don't think Obama is enough of a leftist. I'm still not sure where the constitution mandates capitalism anyways, it sure didn't mandate a free market.

How much money did the alleged Texan recieve form Fannie, Freddie, and AIG? Weren't his deficiets going trendign downward very quickly until the liberals took control of congress? Bush screwed up, but nowhere near to the scale that Obama is doing now.

You are kidding . . . right? You REALLY arent serious about this . . are you?

Any "proof: about those downward trending deficets, slick?

Aside from four years of W, it isn't like the conservos since Ike have some sort of sterling military record...I hate to break it to ya perch, but Reagan's war heroics were MOVIES.

Obama asked for change but he isn't giving US any.

Aside from four years of W, it isn't like the conservos since Ike have some sort of sterling military record...I hate to break it to ya perch, but Reagan's war heroics were MOVIES.

What about Bush Sr?

Show me. Someone already asked you to provide a link.

Here you go. You will notice that from 2004 to 2007 the deficit was shrinking, then in 2008, the first budget that the Dems elected in 2006 were involved in, the deficit appears to have almost tripled.