[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's go Blackhawks!

Brentastic

Man, they blew a 3-0 lead. It does not look good. But I'm pulling for ya.

Yeah, it's pretty sad. I think we have more talent but we lack experience and discipline. We'll be there for the long haul though - I expect 4 Cups if we keep this corp together.

I know everyone has to hate Detroit (the Yankees of Hockey).

That used to be the case. Now with the salary cap they are simply the best run organization in sports.

Oh and congrats on tonight's overtime win. :wacko:

You guys are still up 2-1.

Yup. I was out with the fam for most of the game last night. I turned on the game right after the Wings scored their first goal. I got to see the next two goals quickly go in. My wife threatened to go out in her old Belfour 'hawks jersey today.

The Wings are so tough...almost impossible to score against unless you dig one out of the boards, or are on power play. Totally legal hit on Havlat last night--bad call by the refs.

Gil;

Sorry to disagree, but his forearm went to his head/chin. If the forearm was to the chest, no problem. I replayed it many times.

Good call by the refs.

"I thought [Kronwall] jumped," Campbell said. "Marty didn't have the puck, I thought his forearm came up high."

http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune....-in-game-4.html

bump

Obviously, still some work to be done, and you never know, but, we might be headed for another showdown. If it happens, though Pens will still be the underdog, I like our chances better this time around. I think the Pens are better than they were last year, and, though still phenomenal, I'm not sure the Wings are better than last year. I hope to find out if my thoughts are correct.

Obviously, still some work to be done, and you never know, but, we might be headed for another showdown. If it happens, though Pens will still be the underdog, I like our chances better this time around. I think the Pens are better than they were last year, and, though still phenomenal, I'm not sure the Wings are better than last year. I hope to find out if my thoughts are correct.

we'll talk if and when we both wrap it up but you guys are playing some good hockey.

What the flock? A bump for what reason? Weak ass post, unlike your team.

more of a bump for RR, wanted to get his feedback on game 4. I've heard a lot of different tihngs out of hawks fans from the team came out like crap to a full blame on the officiating.

more of a bump for RR, wanted to get his feedback on game 4. I've heard a lot of different tihngs out of hawks fans from the team came out like crap to a full blame on the officiating.

We had a big party that day and for some reason I thought the game was at night! :wacko: Missed the whole thing.

The Trib had an article on Monday stating "Q" was ranting that the Refs blew the game. Even w/o seeing the game all I can say is "SURE...RIGHT". He blamed it pretty much on a Charging(?) call when they were already down 3-1. You don't lose a game based on a penalty. Really wish I would have seen it.