[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

air france plane bombed?

dmarc117

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my whole point!!!! no one is even considering it. planes dont fall apart in midair. statistically speaking, the chances of a plane crashing due to weather and due to sabotage are the same!!! so why not ask the question? does it scare you to ask it?

I agree with dmarc. The intelligent plane crasher argument works well here. The lack of evidence is the evidence. Don't you all see?

I just hope they all went quickly. What a horrible way to die.

I doubt they ever recover the flight box.

The water there is up to 14,000 feet deep.

This is known as about the safest airline flying, they have never had a crash.

Planes get hit by lightning all the time, and there have been no lightning created airline crashes in the USA in at least 40 years. Every airliner in the USA gets hit by lightning at least once a year.

Terrorists love airplanes.

So those are the facts, and this exact flight has a Bomb threat called in?

It is at least worth looking into, it has made news headlines.

Authorities are baffled by how a modern plane could have plunged out of the sky without giving its team of three experienced pilots time to send a mayday call.

Air France confirmed on Wednesday that it had received an anonymous phone call warning that a bomb was on a flight leaving Buenos Aires on May 27, four days before the Rio crash.

So, every day there are thousands of planes flying, and every day there are a few hundreds thousands lightning strkes, but there is really no recorded history of an airliner just falling apart in the sky without anyone sending a distress signal?

So, every day there are thousands of planes flying, and every day there are a few hundreds thousands lightning strkes, but there is really no recorded history of an airliner just falling apart in the sky without anyone sending a distress signal?

The point is, too much is left for the human imagination until the box is recovered, if at all it will be.

to clear up one thing, it wasnt the exact same flight. the flight that was falsely warned was an air france from buenos aires to paris. very close still.

look at what happened to pan am 103. it blew up. no distress calls.

just ask the hard questions even if they scare you!!!!

The point is, too much is left for the human imagination until the box is recovered, if at all it will be.

and if the box is not recovered nobody shuld wonder or question if there was a possibility of it being a bomb?

I don't see what is so wrong with someone questioning that possibility??

it sounds like it was probably storm related, but it IS an interesting and perhaps relevant fact that a bomb threat grounded a plane from the same airline on the same route a week earlier. if nothing else, it's a very peculiar coincidence that will spawn all sorts of bizarre theories until and unless they find the flight recorders.

Isnt the whole point of terrorism to inspire . . . . TERROR?

Terrorist take credit for their actions. By doing so, they create terror for whatever their cause is.

Anyone see a group taking credit for this horrible accident yet? No?

Until then, it is logical to assume other causes are at work.

As a french citizen, with 4 friends in the airline industry who undoubtedly lost at least colleagues if not friends, may I say a complete and total go (the really bad word) yourself?.

I'll have Big John check the records, but I'm pretty sure I refrained from 9/11 jokes 3 days after it happened.

Yes you can. Btw, my daughter was there a few months ago as well.

Isnt the whole point of terrorism to inspire . . . . TERROR?

Terrorist take credit for their actions. By doing so, they create terror for whatever their cause is.

Anyone see a group taking credit for this horrible accident yet? No?

Until then, it is logical to assume other causes are at work.

why assume anything with this crash? there are too many unknowns. investigate every possible cause. i never said it was a bomb, just asked the question.

why assume anything with this crash? there are too many unknowns. investigate every possible cause. i never said it was a bomb, just asked the question.

I am now asking the question why no one is investigating the role of UFO's, the island from the TV show LOST and rabid packs of albatross?

WHY DOESNT ANYONE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS????

So, you are saying that the guy you are linking to is a closed-minded libtard???

Me thinks you may want to read the link there schoolboy.

However the analysis indicates that the weather is not anything particularly exceptional in terms of instability or storm structure. It's my opinion that tropical storm complexes identical to this one have probably been crossed hundreds of times over the years by other flights without serious incident.

His opinion with current information supports the weather theory, as does mine... however...

for all we know the cause of the downing could have been anything from turbulence to coincidental problems like a cargo fire.

We don't know for sure, but the fact airplanes don't usually completely blow up, then spread out for 35+ miles cause of weather, all bets are still out.