[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ed Hardy clothing--I don't get it

wiegie

I have a new client that's a MMA promoter and I'm going to some big event tomorrow night, well, big if you're into that kind of crap.

What's the over/under tomorrow night on tribal tattoos/ ed hardy / affliction shirts? 500, 1000, 2500?

The things I do to make money. :wacko:

Edited by twiley

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you use excessive hair gel, have neon lights underneath the BMW you got from your trust fund cash, have a tribal arm band tattoo, work out at least 7 times a week, call everyone "bro" (and I mean everyone), go to tanning salons, wear jewelry (including earrings) and drink nothing but energy drinks, and date strippers, you may like Ed Hardy clothing.

Maz, you out there? I think we may know an Ed Hardy wearer.

Maz, you out there? I think we may know an Ed Hardy wearer.

I'm thinking that the simple fact that I had to google Ed Hardy means I'm not a fan. The people wearing that crap look like they've hopped out of a comic book. And as someone mentioned earlier, where is the wolf trinity?

I'm thinking that the simple fact that I had to google Ed Hardy means I'm not a fan. The people wearing that crap look like they've hopped out of a comic book. And as someone mentioned earlier, where is the wolf trinity?

What I think we need to do is have a wolf done up in the Obama red and blue with a heart and sword with a ribbon around them saying something stupid like "homies 4 ever"

If you couldn't get laid wearing that. Well, you just can't get laid.

Yes, but given what we know: that Ed Hardy fans wear too much hair product, work out 7 times a week, go to tanning salons, drive BMWs and spend way too much on t-shirts, then my money is on Mahi being a Ed Hardy wearer. Replace the tribal tattoo with a family crest and he's a slam dunk.

Edited by Duchess Jack

Yes, but given what we know: that Ed Hardy fans wear too much hair product, work out 7 times a week, go to tanning salons, drive BMWs and spend way too much on t-shirts, then my money is on Mahi being a Ed Hardy wearer. Replace the tribal tattoo with a family crest and he's a slam dunk.

That description is pretty spot on I'd have to say. The only differences being that he hasn't gotten the neon lights installed on his BMW yet and he will spend a cool $250 for spray-on jeans and t-shirts. Get rid of the trust fund and insert male stripper and I'll be damned...I work with this guy.

That description is pretty spot on I'd have to say. The only differences being that he hasn't gotten the neon lights installed on his BMW yet and he will spend a cool $250 for spray-on jeans and t-shirts. Get rid of the trust fund and insert male stripper and I'll be damned...I work with this guy.

so are you asking him or am I?

I have a new client that's a MMA promoter and I'm going to some big event tomorrow night, well, big if you're into that kind of crap.

What's the over/under tomorrow night on tribal tattoos/ ed hardy / affliction shirts? 500, 1000, 2500?

The things I do to make money. :wacko:

i figured you owned a few of those shirts ... :D

Stuff like this answers the question of why the terrorists hate us.

Yep, we deserve to get blown up because of the shirts some idiots in our country wear. I'm shouldn't be surprised that this is your attitude, never the less, your hatred for our country catches me off guard all the time.

Speaking of shirts that piss you off. I used to buy a lot of Polo by Ralph Lauren polo shirts. They last forever I actually have some that are 15 years old that I still wear from time to time. The thin that pisses me off, is it seems they are making them smaller and smaller. I can fit very comfortably in a XL that I bought 5 years ago, but a XXL is very tight, tighter than some of the L's I bought 5 or 6 years ago. It is particularly tight in the sleeves. Really makes me mad, because I always thought they were a great value, but I won't be buying any more of them.

I've been noticing that as well with the sleeves on Ralph Lauren polos. I'm a fairly tall guy and as much as I may joke sometimes, the "gun show" isn't really happening. So why the heck do the sleeves on a XXL barely go around my fairly medium frame? I'm 6'4" and 225 but my arms really aren't that big around. It sucks to buy a decent shirt just to have it fit a little weird once it goes through the wash.

Yep, we deserve to get blown up because of the shirts some idiots in our country wear. I'm shouldn't be surprised that this is your attitude, never the less, your hatred for our country catches me off guard all the time.

:wacko:

If I say that I hate you, does that mean that I think you deserve to get blown up?

Just because we understand why they do the things they do does not make the things they do or why they do them, right

I think darin is stalking me.

I've been noticing that as well with the sleeves on Ralph Lauren polos. I'm a fairly tall guy and as much as I may joke sometimes, the "gun show" isn't really happening. So why the heck do the sleeves on a XXL barely go around my fairly medium frame? I'm 6'4" and 225 but my arms really aren't that big around. It sucks to buy a decent shirt just to have it fit a little weird once it goes through the wash.

:wacko:

Here's something that should make nearly everyone sleep better at night. If you ever think you take things waaayy to seriously. That you're sarcastic filter is totally broken and are completely incapable of taking a joke. Remember this. As long as ol' perch is around, there's at least one person around who's more far gone than you.

You're welcome, and enjoy your rest.

Here's something that should make nearly everyone sleep better at night. If you ever think you take things waaayy to seriously. That you're sarcastic filter is totally broken and are completely incapable of taking a joke. Remember this. As long as ol' perch is around, there's at least one person around who's more far gone than you.

You're welcome, and enjoy your rest.

GFY. That is all.

I found a brand of shirt that i actually really like. I especially like their shirts for the summer. Cubavera. Made well, Comfortable. Check them out

Almost as quick as you can make a dog meat taco. Hey are those tacos made from the same dogs that were supposed to be protecting your wife?

Oh, I'm sorry, I take it back. You obviously have a great sense of humor. :wacko:

Feel free to hi-five the guy standing next to you.