[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ed Hardy clothing--I don't get it

wiegie

:D

So, I was at Nordstroms looking for a pair of shoes on the sale rack and notice this kid standing next to me checking out some shoes that look sort of like the old Van's skate loafers. Upon further look, I realize that they're special Ed Hardy edition with skulls and roses.

Then I notice, kid is head to toe. Ed Hardy T, Ed Hardy shorts, thorny roses tats on his legs. All except his shoes. Something it appears he needed just a little nudge in the right direction to fix.

So I tell him, "Dude, you need those."

"You think so?"

"Absolutely"

That's so wrong. :wacko: But I probably couldn't help myself if I ran into the same dude so who can blame ya. I swear I never really noticed these shirts before (the style had become a little typical of many shirts). Since this thread, I swear I see them every time (which isn't real often) I go out to an actual bar. If I remember the guy was a tattoo artist but I don't get what makes his screen print T shirts so special (especially with a huge turquoise signature on them).

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just imagine the humiliation these people will feel 10 years from now when they see pictures of themselves.

I would bet that a decade from now the vast vast majority of people wearing these shirts will look at old pictures of themselves and think about how awesome they were back then.

You don't get it?

Good for you.

I would rather wear a Jackson Pollock drop cloth. Come to think of it, those shirts were likely Jackson Pollock drop cloths. :wacko:

Ranks up there with the clothing line Affliction. It's the typical attire for meatheads.

Sadly for the most part, you're right.

I won an affliction shirt a few years back, and still like it because it's Randy Couture shirt, and it's comfortable... But because of the meathead idiots that just started following MMA or like Megadeth a little too much I'm somewhat emberassed to wear it out.

I'm not sure what's funnier, the link, or the fact you found it.

I bought some underarmor spandex (ahem, "compression shorts") from that site a little while ago, so I get emails from them from time to time. I actually laughed out loud today when I got the email with the subject, "Ed Hardy Underwear!"

When I worked due south of downtown LA, there were a lot of mexicans wearing these shirts.

I am Mexican... Whats wrong if Mexicans wear them. Are you saying if Mexicans wear them then they must be stupid? Explain please.

I don't wear that shiat and I never will. Its hard fro me to fathom spending 50 bucks for a hat. In Vegas and in So Cal you see wannabe MMA 909er, big truck drivng, steriod monger, and tribal tattoo wearing d-bags. Most of those dudes and chicks that wear that stuff are what in OC we call the 30K Millionaire. These are the people who doing the overnight morgage loans / real estate who lived over their means and never saved any money.

I am Mexican... Whats wrong if Mexicans wear them. Are you saying if Mexicans wear them then they must be stupid? Explain please.

I don't wear that shiat and I never will. Its hard fro me to fathom spending 50 bucks for a hat. In Vegas and in So Cal you see wannabe MMA 909er, big truck drivng, steriod monger, and tribal tattoo wearing d-bags. Most of those dudes and chicks that wear that stuff are what in OC we call the 30K Millionaire. These are the people who doing the overnight morgage loans / real estate who lived over their means and never saved any money.

careful, you might give yourself whiplash going from offended-by-stereotyping to stereotyping that quickly. :wacko:

I am offended by this.

careful, you might give yourself whiplash going from offended-by-stereotyping to stereotyping that quickly. :wacko:

You got me that is pretty funny

I am offended by this.

Oh nooo not you!!

Since when does a Mexican have a Brooklyn accent? :wacko:

:D

Are you f'n serious?