[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wasn't going to do this, but...

rocknrobn26

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The test is over, I hit and held the target HR, but I don't think it was as long as they would have liked. If I don't hear from the Doc. tonight that's good.

Otherwise I see him on Tuesday. I know I need to make life style changes, and I have for the last month. I have to be more aggressive though.

Thanks again for all the support/thoughts/well wishes. All of you people mean a lot to me. :D

Timmay:

You might be getting a PM from me. I gots some questions.

In the mean time, I ordered a new toy as my Father's day Gift. It's coming tomorrow! :wacko:

Garmin...

The test is over, I hit and held the target HR, but I don't think it was as long as they would have liked. If I don't hear from the Doc. tonight that's good.

Otherwise I see him on Tuesday.

In the mean time, I ordered a new toy as my Father's day Gift. It's coming tomorrow! :wacko:

Garmin...

It sounds like you did okay on the test. If the result was really bad, they wouldn't have allowed you to go home.

[jealous]Now about that Father's Day gift......[/jealous]

This is great motivation. That is a great post there polk.: tup:

Skip,

I know how much you hate smoking. You are right....great post by the Polk Monster! :D

Those dam Viginians! :wacko:

Otherwise I see him on Tuesday. I know I need to make life style changes, and I have for the last month. I have to be more aggressive though.

Thanks again for all the support/thoughts/well wishes.

Glad to hear it's all OK (for the most part) buddy.

All of you people mean a lot to me. :wacko:

I'm pretty sure that's a two-way street for most of us here.