[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Model murdered by husband

Double Agent

she is kinda creepy looking. Sorry she was killed and all, but how did this check become a model in the first place?

Google Jasmine Fiore and look at the pictures. You'll see why. She was more of a swimsuit and half-naked model.

Her husband cut her fingers off and yanked out her teeth to prevent her body from being identified. Several crazy things about the story. One of them is the husband is a millionaire and was a contestant on some reality show.

Google Jasmine Fiore and look at the pictures. You'll see why. She was more of a swimsuit and half-naked model.

Her husband cut her fingers off and yanked out her teeth to prevent her body from being identified. Several crazy things about the story. One of them is the husband is a millionaire and was a contestant on some reality show.

So yeah, he was a contestant on that show on VH1 about some h0-bag that wants to marry a millionaire (she had been on Rock of Love, I believe).

The bar that I hang out here in Austin was going to have a viewing party for the show this weekend, but was put on hold 'cuz VH1 supposedly put the show on hiatus until this situation is resolved.

Detectives tracked the serial number on the implants because they could not use fingerprints or dental records, said Farrah Emami, a spokeswoman for the Orange County district attorney's office

Sad stuff.

So yeah, he was a contestant on that show on VH1 about some h0-bag that wants to marry a millionaire (she had been on Rock of Love, I believe).

The bar that I hang out here in Austin was going to have a viewing party for the show this weekend, but was put on hold 'cuz VH1 supposedly put the show on hiatus until this situation is resolved.

Apparently, the dude won the show.... :wacko:

How absolutely screwed up in the head would someone have to be to do that kind of stuff to someone's body? :wacko: OK, someone goes over the deep end in an emotional moment and kills someone (not that I could ever see myself doing that); but to sit there with the body and pull teeth, cut fingers off and then stuff her in to a suitcase and toss her in to a dumpster?...that is just diabolical.

How absolutely screwed up in the head would someone have to be to do that kind of stuff to someone's body? :wacko: OK, someone goes over the deep end in an emotional moment and kills someone (not that I could ever see myself doing that); but to sit there with the body and pull teeth, cut fingers off and then stuff her in to a suitcase and toss her in to a dumpster?...that is just diabolical.

in the end she was no different then your coffee table :D