[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hiding yourself on Facebook

Puddy

I assume there is a way to hide when you are on there. I don't know how to do it. There's this one lady that I went to high school with that will send me a "Hi Puddy" in the chat area within minutes of me getting to the site. We already caught up. There's nothing else to say :wacko:

Edited by Puddy

I assume there is a way to hide when you are on there. I don't know how to do it. There's this one lady that I went to high school with that will send me a "Hi Puddy" in the chat area within minutes of me getting to the site. We already caught up. There's nothing else to say :wacko:

Block her..Go to your friends list and click the X by her name. Sometimes I block people immediately after I accept them as friends. It takes the awkwardness of a non acceptance away

Our pastor commented last Sunday that people can actually "buy" friends on Facebook. He said that the going rate was $100 for 700 friends ... that way, presumably, guys like _____________________ can hide their antisocial behavior and lack of social skills.

Our pastor commented last Sunday that people can actually "buy" friends on Facebook. He said that the going rate was $100 for 700 friends ... that way, presumably, guys like _____________________ can hide their antisocial behavior and lack of social skills.

what the hell does this mean?

why be friends if you don't wanna talk?

You can also sort your friends into different lists. You can then be online for one group an offline for others; you can also be online or offline for your entire list.

I don't want to chat all the time. Sometimes I just want to play Bejeweled and have no interest in chatting. That's when I mark myself offline.

what the hell does this mean?

I didn't really want to mention that Whoper's well-known love for all things facebook included several hundred "friends" that cost him money to add ... so, you know, he'd appear more likeable to his real-world acquaintences that he was hoping to turn into soulmates.

Make sense now?

why be friends if you don't wanna talk?

Actually, I think I want to join Facebook just so I can deny some people's friends request. Is that wrong? I just like nice formal ways of stating I think you are a d-bag without having to talk to you.