[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings-Packers Week

griff321

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God you packer fans are hurt so easily!

What's wrong with a little trash talk?? Jeeez. I get ignored, browbeat, called the worst guy on the boards, etc. etc. I'm not telling you to go kill yourselves (like some other PACKER fans on this board)...

I don't like your team! It's nothing personal.

God you packer fans are hurt so easily!

What's wrong with a little trash talk?? Jeeez. I get ignored, browbeat, called the worst guy on the boards, etc. etc. I'm not telling you to go kill yourselves (like some other PACKER fans on this board)...

I don't like your team! It's nothing personal.

No problems with trash talk. Keep up the good work!

That can be fixed... But you haven't escalated to the dbag level yet. You've got a little bit more to go.

Hows this:

The Packers are about to be down 7-14 and they look to have already shot their wad.

This is about to get real ugly for the Packers and I can't think of a better team for it to happen to.

Edit: As I was writing this guess who threw a TD?

LOL

Edited by Mr Hammock

Brett still has amazing zip on the ball, and I like the way he sticks the ball way out there when handing off to AP, great technique, I don't see any QB's do it this way.

Year's of doing it the right way and alot of dedication to perfection! Not too many of these guys left in sports anymore! :wacko: