[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reasons to doubt the official story.

masterwing

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dude is an architect, It would be much more believable if it was an engineer spouting out that crap. Most architects don't know the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground when it comes to structural issues.

Something I never understood is how implausible it is that a airliner filled with aviation fuel slamming into a building might collapse it. I think all these conspiracy theorists are doing a great disservice to the people who died and have ulterior motives of their own. It amazes me how anyone can get on TV and make whatever claim they want & masses of people actually believe it without question.

The people spouting conspiracy hogwash are always fringe nutjobs with no proof, and the people who believe them are always the gullible, attention-seeking types.

:wacko:DFTT

As much grief as I get, I tend to agree. The only conspiracy to me that remotely rings true is the JFK one - and that's because he supposedly was an incredible shooter but chose a freakin' Carcano to do the job with.

As a rule politicians are way too monomaniacal to keep their mouths shut about something like this.

The only part of the 9/11 conspiracy theories that intrigues me is the Pentagon wreckage. The photos of that wreckage in particular seem oddly inconsistent with everything else. I don't believe that the Twin Towers attacks were anything but terrorism. Same with the crash in Pennsylvania. But a part of me still wonders about the Pentagon.

The only part of the 9/11 conspiracy theories that intrigues me is the Pentagon wreckage. The photos of that wreckage in particular seem oddly inconsistent with everything else. I don't believe that the Twin Towers attacks were anything but terrorism. Same with the crash in Pennsylvania. But a part of me still wonders about the Pentagon.

A conspiracy to happen at the exact same time as 3 terrorist attacks?

you should take immediate action to gouge that part of you out with a butter knife, dude. seriously.

you should take immediate action to gouge that part of you out with a butter knife, dude. seriously.

I am surprised at you . . . I thought all Broncos fans are well versed with conspiracy theories about how McDaniels ran Cutler out of town and the "phantom" text and phone messages to Bowlen . . .:wacko:

I shouldnt have brought up Silverstein. He owns the trade center. Thats all Ill say.

Nano thermite HAS been found in the dust. Do you know what that means? It means there is some serious expaining to do. NANO Thermite is not in buildings, or planes, or caves. EVER

It could explain the unexplainable and sometimes denied molten metal that was found weeks after the collapse...thermite produces and melts metal.

That should be enough to "question" the official story.

I questioned it first when i saw Building 7 collapse(almost the size of the IDS tower in mpls,mn) and then realized they omitted it completely from the 9-11 report. That seemed odd if anything. That was a few years ago now.

I could go on for a while, but Nano Thermite in the debris is messed up.

Im shocked no one cares.

Im 29 years old. Im completely normal with a full time job as a chef. Ive lived with my girlfriend for 8 years now. I owe zero money to anyone.

I am as patriotic as they come, and that is why i am questioning the story.

Im sorry to have offended you. Truly

Tony

I shouldnt have brought up Silverstein. He owns the trade center. Thats all Ill say.

Nano thermite HAS been found in the dust. Do you know what that means? It means there is some serious expaining to do. NANO Thermite is not in buildings, or planes, or caves. EVER

It could explain the unexplainable and sometimes denied molten metal that was found weeks after the collapse...thermite produces and melts metal.

That should be enough to "question" the official story.

I questioned it first when i saw Building 7 collapse(almost the size of the IDS tower in mpls,mn) and then realized they omitted it completely from the 9-11 report. That seemed odd if anything. That was a few years ago now.

I could go on for a while, but Nano Thermite in the debris is messed up.

Im shocked no one cares.

Im 29 years old. Im completely normal with a full time job as a chef. Ive lived with my girlfriend for 8 years now. I owe zero money to anyone.

I am as patriotic as they come, and that is why i am questioning the story.

Im sorry to have offended you. Truly

Tony

1. Post a reliable link to the thermite thing.

2. You know what else melts metal? Really hot fire. Ask a blacksmith.

3. Building 7 was severely damaged by the collapse of the other towers.

Read something other than conspiracy sites for info.