[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henry Muto

Chief Dick

I'm officially worried about you. There seems to be a few chinks in the armor this year. Almost a Muto Recession.

PULL OUT OF IT MAN!!!! WE NEED OUR OLD MUTO BACK!!!!!

Pull yourself together, make a couple of trades, and go win us 4,259 championships.

:wacko::D :D

Edited by Chief Dick

Muto has plenty to be happy about. Muto is in 5th place in the WCFF Free Trial League #3. I'm in 16th place. I would like to state that I forgot to set my lineup one week and I'm only -28.80 pts behind. Don't bother with the mustard cause I'm about to ketchup!

Muto has plenty to be happy about. Muto is in 5th place in the WCFF Free Trial League #3. I'm in 16th place. I would like to state that I forgot to set my lineup one week and I'm only -28.80 pts behind. Don't bother with the mustard cause I'm about to ketchup!

Damn, there's always something holding you back! :wacko:

He doesn't play in a lot of leagues. He plays in ALL leagues.

I'm surprised Muto would play in a free league. I thought all his leagues were $10k or more.

Not free. I have done wcoff for last 5 years but finally winnings ran out so I am trying to win trip back out. I feel honored to be in a league with such a vet.

Thanks for reply

He doesn't play in a lot of leagues. He plays in ALL leagues.

I'm surprised Muto would play in a free league. I thought all his leagues were $10k or more.

This isn't your typical "Free" league

It is a Free league where 1st place lands you a $2,000 free WCFF team and a trip to Vegas.

I only have to beat 147 other teams (I have 3 teams)

We have 3 (50) team leagues...you need to finish in the top 8 out of the 50 at the end of week 14 to make the playoffs.

Then you take your avg score for the regular season + week 15 + week 16 scores for the 24 teams in the playoffs

The #1 team gets the $2,000 free team and goes to Vegas.

I don't play in Free leagues where you win nothing ... and this is something worth putting your time in for.

Currently I am in 1st place in league 1, 16th place in league 2 and 6th place in league 3

Also on top of winning the $2,000 grand prize

If you post a top 4 score in week 15 out of the 8 teams in your bracket you win a free WCFF online satellite team worth between $125-$300.

Nothing to sneeze at folks and it was a very easy contest to play in.