[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zuzu pets

whomper

Apparently this toy is the rage this year. Its basically a small stuffed hamster. My wife was in Toys R us Yesterday and we are pretty much done Christmas shopping for my girls except for these zuzu pets. The woman at Toys r us said they were getting a shipment last night and that there was going to be a line this morning starting about 6:30 for these things. The store opened at 7. So I tell my wife Ill go. Get there at 6:30. As I guaranteed my wife it would happen the manager comes out. "Sorry , we didnt get the zuzu pets". I wanted to suplex him.

Anyway. Is there any availability by any of you guys ? I need 2 of them and would of course handle any shipping or whatever. I think they go for like 10 dollars each. You can get them for 35 bucks each on amazon or 70 each on ebay. Id rather try this route first. If anyone can snag me 2 of these please let me know. Thanks

Is this Professor Farnsworth's giant pet dinosaur bird?

I have no idea. I had to ask the woman that were waiting in line this morning what these things are. Not sure of the origin.

I heard something this morning on the radio that one of the four hamster thingies that are all the rage were deemed to have some sort of unsafe chemical in them. You may want to check this out before giving them to your kids. I don't know if was zuzu pets they were talking about. It was on CNN radio.

Edited by lkirc

Buddy of mine was in walmart when he saw them for sale, limit of 4, for $32. Put them on ebay that afternoon and were gone that night for a total of $120.

lol

PT Barnum must watch our country like a favorite sitcom.

PS: do these come with zuzu petals??

Edited by BeeR

I heard something this morning on the radio that one of the four hamster thingies that are all the rage were deemed to have some sort of unsafe chemical in them. You may want to check this out before giving them to your kids. I don't know if was zuzu pets they were talking about. It was on CNN radio.

They are probably the knock-offs made from Nutria

Let me know if you're still looking Whomp as I may be able to get my hands on some.

Oddly enough the first day they were out I walked in to Toys R Us to an empty line and the girl at the front desk asked "Are you here for the ZhuZhu pets? The line starts here." I told her I was there to exchange something and didn't even know what a ZhuZhu pets was. I looked at it, but wasn't really impressed with what I saw and none of my kids had mentioned it, so I passed. :wacko: