[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would win?

DMD

IND vs. NO  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win the game

• IND
    • NO

Are you drunk right now? :wacko:

Yes I am but my opinion would be the same when sober

Manning is a great QB and I have had him rated as either 1 or 2 for the past 8 years

But at some time you must pass the torch and I believe that time is may be now.

My #1 & #2 all time ( recent years ) Montana & Moon but even they had to pass the torch at one point.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I am but my opinion would be the same when sober

Manning is a great QB and I have had him rated as either 1 or 2 for the past 8 years

But at some time you must pass the torch and I believe that time is may be now.

My #1 & #2 all time ( recent years ) Montana & Moon but even they had to pass the torch at one point.

I think Brees is great, I just don't see him coming to the line and taking over a game in the clutch like Peyton yet. I think he's got to win a few playoff games and maybe at least get to a Super Bowl before he's even worthy of torch-talk. Also, Peyton's not on the verge of retirement, so he's not passing anything yet.

I think Brees is great, I just don't see him coming to the line and taking over a game in the clutch like Peyton yet. I think he's got to win a few playoff games and maybe at least get to a Super Bowl before he's even worthy of torch-talk. Also, Peyton's not on the verge of retirement, so he's not passing anything yet.

Well let's hope along with the TV networks that we get a chance to see them both on the field together in the big game ,,, wait a minute I must be drunk :wacko: that can't happen !! because it would mean my Vikes wouldn't be in the superbowl this year :D

I'd pull for the Saints. But, if picking who I thought would win, it would be hard to pick against Manning.

Indy, their D is made to stop the big pass play. NO could dink and dunk but eventually Brees would either get sacked or throw deep into coverage. Manning would SHRED their D

I am watching the Jags completely destroy Indy's defense and wondering how it is you think it could even slow down the Saints?

I am watching the Jags completely destroy Indy's defense and wondering how it is you think it could even slow down the Saints?

So you see Freeney and Mathis on the sidelines 66% of the time?

Point being, I doubt NO would play smashmouth football vs IND. Nor could they since Peyton would smoke their Dbacks

You can base everything off 1 game or off what is probable. I still think the Colts D is swiss cheese...I just think Manning is better then Brees and would make NO D look like melted cheese :wacko:

So you see Freeney and Mathis on the sidelines 66% of the time?

Point being, I doubt NO would play smashmouth football vs IND. Nor could they since Peyton would smoke their Dbacks

You can base everything off 1 game or off what is probable. I still think the Colts D is swiss cheese...I just think Manning is better then Brees and would make NO D look like melted cheese :wacko:

I REALLY hope this comes to fruition so that we can make a little wager on it. :D

I still don't think the Saints get past the Vikes. However, if these two teams did meet I give the edge to the Colts. No doubt I would root for the Saints, but I think Indy's D matches up against the Saints O better then the reverse. It'd still be a crazy shoot out but Colts win by 4.