[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers-Steelers

budlitebrad

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, maybe the most memorable regular season win that I can remember for the Steelers in an otherwise forgettable season.

The crazy thing is, with everything that happened today, the Steelers are still in the playoff race. :wacko:

Hats off to Roth . . . . that is how you take a team on your back and carry them to victory . . .

Looks like a hold on that last play but oh well . . . . .

Congrats to the STeelers on a huge home win.

If only the Pack d coulda held on to one of those THREE possible INTS . . . . . damn it.

Steelers got quite a few questionable calls, and non-calls, on that final drive. If I was a Packer fan, I'd be pissed . . .

When you are the most penalized team in the league, you shouldn't expect calls to go your way.

What a game... Like I said in another thread, the nickel and dime db's on this team are garbage, and will get exploited by teams with good passing attacks. That's exactly what the steelers did all game long. I knew this would be a tough game, and after the first few drives in the first, I was expecting a blow out. I wonder what happens if Cullen Jenkins wraps up Ben Roethlisadfliasodfiberger on that last series... But hey, that guy does that to defenders all the time.

Not happy about the loss, but Aaron Rodgers is MVP level, and all of the Anti Rodgers guys are going to have to get over it. The guy is elite... Right there with Brees, Manning, and Brady. He never loses composure regardless if he's getting his head taken off by a LB or if his receiving corps drop 7 balls on him.

Oh and Clay Matthews for DROY. Not only are his numbers insane, the penalties that are commited by the opposing teams LT's are crazy... The last three weeks I've seen the LT's flat out facemask him, openly hold him and even tackle him. He's not going to be a stud, he already is. And Jermicheal Finley is right behind him.

Why is Jarrett Bush on this team again?