[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Orleans Saints

isleseeya

disgusting loss today at home vs Bucs

i am not sure what to make of this team as i was going to give them a pass for last week's loss to Cowboys but today's loss was inexcusable

it looks like Eagles may end up being best and most dangerous team in NFC and possibly the one who may end up in Super Bowl

Say it aint so .....

Edited by isleseeya

it looks like Eagles may end up being best and most dangerous team in NFC and possibly the one who may end up in Super Bowl

Say it aint so .....

This seems to have happened alot in the Reid/McNabb era.

I don't think I've ever been more disappointed about a game I didn't even get to see (was making the 5 hr drive back home to Dallas from Houston yesterday...)

My hidden stat of the day:

With FB Heath Evans in the lineup (first 6 weeks) the Saints averaged 154.5 yards per game rushing and outrushed their opponent all 6 weeks.

After Evans was put on IR. the Saints have averaged 118.7 yards per game rushing and have only outrushed their opponent 3 of those 9 games.

Edited by myhousekey

Not if you can't stop the run.....Tampa didn't throw 1 pass in OT yesterday.

good pt ..and Panthers put up 240 + yards on the ground vs my hapless Giants

Throw in fact that Carolina is top 3 in pass defense and Saints may have a tough time

amazing how quickly a team can fall of a pedestal in NFL ...with that said , Saints have shown that they can be super on both sides of the ball so there should still be optimism for their fans ...maybe just a little less than two weeks ago

disgusting loss today at home vs Bucs

i am not sure what to make of this team as i was going to give them a pass for last week's loss to Cowboys but today's loss was inexcusable

Say it aint so .....

They're good but can't be crowned the best yet until they beat the Boys in the Cowboys' house since we already beat the Eagles in theirs. Therefore, maybe the Cowboys are the class of the NFC as we've beaten the Saints and Eagles both in their house. :wacko:

They're good but can't be crowned the best yet until they beat the Boys in the Cowboys' house since we already beat the Eagles in theirs. Therefore, maybe the Cowboys are the class of the NFC as we've beaten the Saints and Eagles both in their house. :wacko:

Nice to see that you're not annoying any more. :D

With Greer back their only focus should be to stop the run. I'm keeping the faith and expecting the Saints to pull it back together this week and regain some confidence playing against a hot team.

I am actually hoping the Vikings win tonight. The Saints need to win a MUST win game next week and get things back on track. Resting players and backing into the playoffs is no way to regain the confidence this team had just 2 weeks ago.

Nice to see that you're not annoying any more. :wacko:

I was hoping I could bait you into a comment. SCORE!!! :D

what position do you play?

Right couch.

i dont beleive cowboys will beat philly again but if they do i definitely dont believe Boys are the class of the NFC ... i dont buy it especially since saints lost to Bucs yesterday at home ...takes a little shine off the cowboys win last week vs saints ..know what i mean

I am actually hoping the Vikings win tonight. The Saints need to win a MUST win game next week and get things back on track. Resting players and backing into the playoffs is no way to regain the confidence this team had just 2 weeks ago.

I thought about that for a while & actually I'd rather them be able to treat it like a preseason game so Greer & Shanle can shake some rust off without getting reinjured. We absolutely need these guys as well as Big Sed at full speed for the playoffs.j

i dont beleive cowboys will beat philly again but if they do i definitely dont believe Boys are the class of the NFC ... i dont buy it especially since saints lost to Bucs yesterday at home ...takes a little shine off the cowboys win last week vs saints ..know what i mean

I agree to a point. Like I said above, my comment was mostly to see if I could get Hugh to bite and well...that worked. In reality though, as a Cowboy fan I'm pleased that they'll be in the playoffs again and if we were able to pull of another victory against a team that is top notch and playing their best football on the year in the Eagles, I would be very pleased. However, what I'm more interested in is seeing my team get their first playoff victory in a very LONG time. In the NFC, I do believe that we can play with any team but as far as being the class of the division, I think I'd still give the edge to teams like: the Eagles, Saints, Vikings and to an extent the Cardinals. However, as I said we have beaten two of those 4 teams in their building regardless of whatever point in the season we faced them and therefore, should be mentioned in the same breath.